Old 01-24-2008, 08:50 PM   #61  
April

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6''

Good day today.

Went out to eat. Since my step-brothers had wrestling and I couldn't miss that. I had Subway though, so it was good.

I'm still staying right around my calorie range, so I'm happy about that.

Finally found the 10 calorie jello cups I was looking for at wal-mart. They have been out of them forever!!

Lady Windsong-It was 1 degree out when I got home a little while ago. Yikes. That's the North Country for ya. Lol.

Gatoramanda- I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max work-out. My legs hurt for the next 3 days. I could barely sit or stand. There are some serious lunges in there. I did it again last night and now it's not bad at all. I love the feeling that comes after working out!

Rebelridergirl- 9 pounds is under 3 weeks is great!! Don't let anyone sway you of that. There will always be critics of every diet plan. It's what works for you that matters!

Night everyone and good luck with tomorrow!
aprilcp12344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:01 AM   #62  
is baaaad to the bone!

S/C/G: 145!

Height: 5'8"

Ahhh....I'm doing much better since my lunge filled pain - I actually am rotating them into an every other day thing....of course, today and tomorrow are my off days -sooo....they'll be on hold until Monday...but I did them on Thursday and was fine on Friday morning...guess it was just a big shock that my body had to get used to. We'll see how I feel about that on Tuesday morning.

I have my weigh in at Kmart this morning...only had to lose 2lbs. to win a prize, and I have dropped 8lbs in 2 weeks...sooo...I'm ahead of the game. Of course, I'm a little bloated this morning...so it probably won't say 8lbs there...but I know I am 8lbs. since that weight in...and that is all that counts!

Eating is going okay...I could work on fitting in more fruits and veggies...but hey, I think most of us find that to be a bit of a problem some days! I had the BEST sweet snack last night....Kashi Frozen Waffles with Peanut Butter (and only 2 TBLS of real maple syrup - my mom is from VT and my uncle's make it up there...so I have an endless supply of the good stuff...but I only use it a couple of times/year). I think those frozen waffles kick the crap out of eggo waffles - and they are full of good stuff - protein and fiber - yum! I was truly in hog heaven. I'm still thinking about them...so you know they were good...probably going to be my downfall But...they fit into my calories for the day...so I can't complain too much!

I have a busy day ahead of me with real estate appointments and tons of work...need to go dishwasher shopping as mine has been dead for a year now and I have just not been motivated to spend the money on it. I'm doing it this weekend for sure! I'm tired of a sink full of dishes because DBF will not get off his lazy you know what to help out...of course...that's another story for another day.

Hope everyone stays on track this weekend ...good luck!
SunshineRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:22 AM   #63  
April

Well... My scale has officially died!! Urgh. Now your weight changes depending on where you stand on it. Haha. I almost freaked out this morning. It's weigh-in day and I can't weigh-in. Then I remembered my life doesn't revolve around that little number(well slightly big hehe.) So I'm off to purchase a new one and try again tomorrow.

One good note though.

I made my exercise this week!! 3 times!! YAY!!

One question for anyone who uses the Slim-Fast site.

Does anyone else think the calorie counts are off on some of their food? I switched to daily plate and there is a big difference in the amounts I get. Also it's difficult to find food in thier database. So I guess I will just have to keep count the old fashioned way... pen and paper. Haha.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
Old 01-27-2008, 07:38 PM   #64  
April

So I went out and bought a new DIGITAL scale!!!

I lost another 3.8lbs. Yays!

At this rate I should have no problem meeting my mini-goal!

Brr... It's amazingly FREEZING up here in the North Country... I don't like it one bit. Haha.

I hope no one else is freezing like I am!!

Have a great Monday tomorrow!
Old 01-28-2008, 12:15 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 200/195/135

Height: 5'4"

Oh Happy Day! Slimfasters unite! Can I come back? I am getting on the SF wagon again, I fell off, way off!! I am so glad to see a group of us here again. I will check back again when I have more time to read old posts. Until then HI!!
Deb
southerndeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #66  
April

WELCOME!!! The more of us there are, the better we will be!!
Old 01-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #67  
is baaaad to the bone!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! Hope everyone got thru the weekend well - I did, stayed on track -although my weight has stayed the same for about a week....I'm okay with that.

Well, just wanted to check in...I might go skydiving for the first time on Saturday...I'll let you know what I decide
Old 01-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 175/175/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone! I hope it is OK for me to join you here. I just started the Slimfast plan today. I have done WW and LAWL in the past and have always fallen off the wagon. This time I am determined to lose weight! I have a 3 year old son and am a SAHM. I tend to skip breakfast most days because I'm too busy doing things around the house and for lunch I usually just grab something from a fast food drive through while I'm out running errands. Dinner is not a problem because I always cook for DH anyway and the meals are generally healthy. I think slimfast will be good because I can easily grab a shake or bar for breakfast and lunch. I am following the plan on the slimfast website:
Shake or bar for breakfast
Shake or bar for lunch plus 200 calories--probably half a sandwich or soup most days
500 calorie dinner
one 120 calorie snack during the day
I am not following their meal plan because a lot of the foods they have listed are not things I usually eat.

Sorry this got so long! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
steph618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #69  
is baaaad to the bone!

Hello all - eating is on track. feeling much better - scale was doing the fluctuation dance all last week...but still at 179 this morning...hopefully with a good week we can be down to 177 by the end of it.... we shall see.

I bought Kashi Vive cereal...yummy! I really enjoyed it so much last night that I had to have it again....lots of fiber, protein, and low calorie/fat....so a good choice if anyone is looking for one.

Have a fab day everyone!
~Amanda
Old 01-29-2008, 12:49 PM   #70  
is baaaad to the bone!

Steph - I must have posted at the same time as you - I don't necessarily follow the SF plan - but you can read my blog to see an example of my day's general intake...it's only a few posts back. I focus on calories (1200-1400/day) try to keep it reasonable in the fat category, try to stay under 2400mg of sodium, and at least 25 grams of fiber/day....i track on thedailyplate.com in order to make sure I am on track....
Old 01-31-2008, 04:05 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Hey everyone

I started the SF plan yesterday. I love it so far! I'll post more later though.

Angela

Last edited by babygrant; 01-31-2008 at 04:05 PM.
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:27 PM   #72  
April

Our thread is getting quite popular!! Yippies!!!

WELCOME ALL!!
Old 02-01-2008, 06:58 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Do you all replace two meals with SF? Today was kind of a screwy day because I hosted a playgroup but this is what I had today:

Breakfast: slimfast shake
Snack: slimfast bar
Lunch: raw veggies
Snack: slimfast shake
Dinner: 1 slice homemade pizza loaded with veggies, raw veggies, fruit salad
snack: apple

Usually for lunch I would've had the shake, and then the snack I would've done the raw veggies or fruit. Does that look right?
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #74  
Pat is in KY

S/C/G: 283/283/150

Height: 5'6"

HI everybody!! I just started slimfast today. I am doing what one girl did who lost 200 pounds using slimfast! Here it is and wish me success! I weigh 301 today and I need to get down to 165.
B - slimfast
snack - boiled egg
L - slimfast
snack - apple
S - Meat with LOTS of veggies
snack - fudgsicle or small sf yogurt
goincrazyinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello everyone--- you might want to go and check out the February Slimfast thread. I think this one will close before long.

goincrazy and babygrant---- glad to have you with us and look forward to getting to know you.
Karen31 is offline   Reply With Quote