Height: 5'8"

My laundry room is clean!!

How's everyone else doing this week?
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #62  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Wow........WTG Paula!!! I really need to get in my boys' room and do some work in there. I spent only 15 minutes in there yesterday.....and it is WAY better Paula........I am LOVING all of your positive energy!!! My kitchen is WAY improved all thanks to the flylady and you ladies

Katie.......how are you?

XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 02:54 PM   #63  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Good! House is looking awesome!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

ok, spank me please...... I still have not taken down my christmas tree or any of the other decorations! IT WILL HAPPEN TODAY!!!!!!
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:41 PM   #65  
Katie

No guilt, not even a little bit. Just organize your team, give your kids specific jobs, set the timer, and go for it.

My husband is turning into a flybaby. He dejunked the laundry room, cleaned off the dryer that was piled higher than I am tall, clean out and organized a big cabinet that is a catch all, and helped me to clean out all 4 junk drawers in the kitchen. I got inspired yesterday and clean out the coat closet. My house is really making me smile.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #66  

wow katie! that is great!!!
Old 01-21-2008, 09:14 AM   #67  
Amy

The emails are KILLING ME!!!! AHH!!!

I have tried to unsubscribe THREE times now!

I did shine my sink on Friday and I felt so good! Ha! It's the little things in life!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #68  
Post-Master

Lettie.........don't worry about getting all the decorations put away today.....just do it for 15 minutes. By the end of the week.....they will all be organized and put away properly. You can do it

Katie.........WTG!!! My DH is catching on a bit too He is helping out a bit more than usual, and is just feeling motivated overall. Last weekend he worked on cleaning his garage (notice I said, "his garage," ) I don't know how he managed to score the entire garage......but when it comes time to cleaning it, it's all good with me . Anyway...........this weekend he worked on mudding the ceiling on our kitchen/living room/dining room remodel project. I am liking this.

I do have to say.......I haven't really gotten to everything I am supposed to.........but......my sink has been empty for a couple of weeks.......I get dressed to my shoes EVERYDAY.........and I have had make-up on for a couple of weeks. My house is OK.......but my laundry is still a big battle for me. I am NOT giving up though..........as a matter of fact......I better skim through these other threads and get down there
XOXO
Old 01-21-2008, 02:56 PM   #69  

Amy- go into your preferences in the yahoo site. where you signed up. (I think flylady even tells how somewhere on her site) but you can change it so that you get all the emails in one big email. that way you only get one a day and you can skim through it and only read the parts that you want.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:13 PM   #70  
Purple (no lites)

S/C/G: 188/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hey Flyers!

It felt so nice last Friday to leave for the weekend and actually leave a clean house...fairly clean anyways...and even better to come home to a clean house.

I'm working on my bedroom this week. I'm not sure if I will get it totally done, but I've started working through a huge hotspot in the corner that usually catches everything I don't know what to do with. If I can get that done, my dresser and DH's side of the room may have to wait.

My DH and DS have finally acknowledged my efforts and are picking up after themselves a little bit...baby steps. The DH let me know how impressed and proud he is of me...that was a good feeling.
pjbeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:46 AM   #71  
Post-Master

WTG, Paula!!!! I, too, am enjoying a more organized home It is not at all perfect.......but, for the first time, I have my mom and sister comming from Wisconsin for the weekend.......and I am not burried in disaster.....and that is a wONDERFUL feeling!!! It is good DH is supporting you on this........and I hope he tries to help a bit. My DH is spoiled rotten, and doesn't take a lot of initiative with housework...........He does help me if I ask him to, without any trouble........but not a lot of initiative. But...yesterday I took the kids to the park and when I got home, he had tidied up the front room and kitchen. That was sooooo nice to come home to
XOXO
Old 01-24-2008, 03:13 PM   #72  
Katie

Wow Paula and Nicole, wonderful! Isn't it funny how when we start caring more, everyone else does too? That has been happening around here a lot too. I love when when a daycare mom says, "How do you keep your house so clean with so many kids here all the time?"
Old 01-31-2008, 06:18 PM   #73  
Post-Master

how are all of the flybabies doing? I am soooo proud to say that I have truly adopted the new habit of shining my sink. It is wonderful, and I love it. Thanks for sharing the flylady ladies......
Old 01-31-2008, 08:53 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 189/185/125

Height: 5 3

Getting over being sick, so dressed to the shoes this am and did a hot spot douse and downstairs house blessing. Then had to take a nap to recup...i think I over did it!
almsthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 09:19 PM   #75  

ok...... taking very tiny steps..... I now have all the decorations off the tree..... yes..... christmas tree! and I have all the decorations from all around the house gathered in one room sitting on the floor next to the boxes that they go in......