Old 02-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #181  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Enigma
Log onto the alli site. You will be given all kinds of information there.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #182  

Height: 5'4"

New picture of Sweetpea....What a doll! Weighed in at 6 1/4 ounces.

Blue Milk is Non-fat milk....I used that and non fat cheese in the Macaroni and it was pure uk!!!! Found some low fat cheese and will use that next time with perhaps rice milk...

Sis: where are you today?
Bionic Beach Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #183  
Reclaiming Me

S/C/G: 198/193/130

Height: 5'5"

I probably shouldn't even ask this:

Is it dangerous to take two Alli at once? I did today because I gave into my cravings for mexican. I got some gas and cramps, but no other yucky TEs I had heard/read about. I don't think I'm goign to tempt fate again, but I just am curious how stupid I was.
Enigma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #184  

2 of the Alli is equal to one that the doctor would give you...In other words 2 is full strength...The FDA gave permission for us to receive 1/2 the dose over the counter...Sis and I take the Alli, and like it says, 1 at meal times...it helps keep us in line. Both afried of getting Tes.

I went to Home Town yesterday, took my pill and thought I ate very good though later I did see kind of orange fat bubbles or goblets (what ever the word is) when I went to the restroom....

I would urge you not to make a habit of taking two...I will admit if I ate a meal, that I knew was way too high in fat, I would have done the same, just to get rid of it...so no guilt trip here...Alli is a crutch for us to remain truer to the plan...low fat and exercise.
Old 02-02-2008, 05:54 PM   #185  
Brighten

Height: 5.1

Default Welcome

Enigma77
I'm not sure about taking two of the Alli pills...was told it was prescription dose if you do so I would ask an expert.

Sis, Sweetpea is sooooo sweet! We want to go see her in two weeks.

Tammy, I pray your time in GA is wonderful.

Computer woes this morning...led into the afternoon but all settled after paying a fortune to update my protection...will write a long letter to the company complaining though.

I walked again this morning so I feel better...not as far as I could have walked but I got too winded so had to stop.

Sis I sent you your award...I hope you got it okay.
I love you...did you get your pedometer yet? I sent a two pics...one of me, one of DH...our VISA pix...hope you like them

Love you,

Brighten

8lb lost

Brighten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #186  

Cute puppy!!!

Georgia is wonderful so far. We are going to the grocery after church tomorrow. We've still been eating out. Making wise choices I hope.

I'm going to start a new thread for February since this one is getting so long!!! Come there to post please.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #187  

Height: 5ft 5.5in

Good Sunday morning alli-cats. Only lost 1/4 pound this week so the ticker doesn't change. I've been keeping up with reading the posts even tho I haven't been entering anything. Glad to see everyone is trying hard to be alli compliant!
bobbigene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #188  
Brighten

Height: 5.1

Default Welcome

Good Morning/Afternoon All!

I suppose most people will be either watching or serving today during the Super Bowl...if you are serving make it low cal/low fat!

Sis the puppy is precious to say the least! Can't wait!

Today is a long day for me (for others also) since Monday is my weigh-in day. I must be careful of SALT and not enough WATER! I had an old article about how important it is to drink water to flush through the toxins and to keep our skin looking pretty and much more than that...wish I could find it.

I hope to walk again this afternoon...gotta keep moving so I can keep moving if you know what I mean. This body is so full of aches and pains from arthritis, fractured leg, sciatia and the such that it's a miracle I walk at all...but thanks to the skiwalkers it's doable! How are they working for you sis?

Those of you who may be a bit discouraged...Be of good cheer, summer is on it's way...we want to be in good enough shape we can enjoy the beaches, the lakes, the picnics, the vacations, feel good and look good! Keep up the good work it will be worth it! This is a new lifestyle of eating...no more pigging
out...when we can have all the wonderful fresh fruits, veggies and fish who can complain??? Keep on truckin everyone.

Love you sis!

Brighten
Brighten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #189  

Here is how to find us on Feb....Click on 3 fat chicks...Click on Diet Central....click on General Diet Plan &etc. Go pass the Stickys!! We are about #10 Click on Feb. Alli...When you get there, besure to click on the page to go shortcut to your desk top...Then when you want to see Feb's. post/and or write...the right page comes up every time...

I am heading that way right now !!! Love to you all,Lu