I haven't tried it, but here is a recipe I copied from the PWL website.
Makes 12 servings
About 3 lbs whole chicken wings (or 2 dozen whole wings)
2 cups low-fat buttermilk (optional)
½ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
3 tbsp light butter
1 to 1 ½ cups hot cayenne pepper sauce
Your choice of fat free ranch or blue cheese dressing
* For moist wings, marinade in buttermilk over night. First rinse
chicken wings and pat dry. In a large plastic container or in large zip-top
bags, combine buttermilk & cayenne pepper. Add chicken wings and
marinate at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
* Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
* Remove chicken from buttermilk marinade and discard buttermilk.
* Coat baking pan or cookie sheet with nonfat cooking spray (for easier
clean-up, line with tin foil first). Place wings on cookie sheet in one
* Melt butter in the microwave and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in
* Brush chicken wings with buffalo sauce. Bake in oven for 35 to 40
minutes or until cooked through and crisp; after 15 to 20 minutes, flip
wings and brush with sauce.
* Remove wings from oven when done and transfer to large bowl with
remaining buffalo sauce to coat again before serving.
* Arrange on a platter with your choice of salad dressing and celery or
Serving size: about 2 whole wings
Counts as 1/2 Protein, 1 Fat
Back On Purple as of 12/24/13