Need Advice

• Quote: Hi everyone: I have been doing LA/Pure Weight loss since July 2007. I had good luck with this diet plan losing 26 lbs. Starting in 2008, my health insurance, Independent Health, will be giving me $300 to use towards Weight Watchers, so I might as well take advantage of that. I hope that it wont be a hard transition.

Has anyone else switched to WW? I still have 46 boxes of lites, so I hope that I can incorporate them into the plan. Any advice would be appreciated. Tx, Louise.
    Hi Louise,
    I moved your question over to create a new thread so it will be seen by others.

Lynn
    LAWL franchise center
    total lost 61 lbs.
    Current weight 138.8
    Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
    New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
  • Louise

Last time I did WW I was juggling a crazy school and work schedule. Thus I was constantly working in slim-fasts into the plan. Use the points calculator to figure out what each of them would be worth. With WW you have a little more leeway. For me that was always my downfall.
  • Thanks Lynx - I guess I did post in the wrong place.
  • Louise, I have no information for you but just wanted to say how lucky you are that your insurance is helping with your weight loss goals. Financial reasons was one of my biggest obstacles with losing weight. Good Luck!