3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Weekly Menu Thread 12/18 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/129117-weekly-menu-thread-12-18-a.html)

JerseyMadchen 12-18-2007 04:44 PM

Weekly Menu Thread 12/18

Well, we might as well report what we're eatting too! I always like seeing what others eat too for ideas! Be honest! I'll start it and admit that I ate 7 Candy Cane Hershey's Kisses! Stay away from them, they're SINFUL!

Plan: Purple with Lites
Menu Choices:

B-4oz. NF Vanila Yogurt with Pineapple
Hot Tea with Splenda
S- 7 Hershey's Kisses :^:
L- CC Veggie Supreme Pizza (2 small slices) with cucmber and onion salad. Yum-o!
S- Hot tea, clementine, 4 grape tomatoes with RF Ranch, 100 Calorie Chessmen
D- Chicken breast, 1/2 c. Whole wheat pasta with ICBINB spray and greenbeans.
S- Lite with cup of coffee.

Activity- Biggest Loser DVD, 30 min.
Today I feel: Great!

:D

dolphn545 12-18-2007 05:23 PM

Blue w/lites:

B - omelet (w/2 eggs, ham, cheese, mushrooms, peppers & onions) P+1/2P, V, D. W/W toast - SS, Fa. Grapefruit juice x2 - FF
L - LA Lite
S - hersheys dark candy bar
D - boneless/skinless chx, potato, beans, applesauce - P, S, V, F

IKIF 12-19-2007 10:05 AM

Gold w/Lites

Yesterday was BAAAD - I really wanted a POP day, buuut it was the last day of school and the kids gave me a lot of sweets (candies, cookies, etc) -- one good things of being a teacher :P/bad if you're dieting lol

But I did some "damage" control - I only drank water - water - water -water (I think I drank more than 7 20oz bottles of water)

B - 8oz yogurt + 7 almonds + 8oz V8 fussion (counts as 2 veg and 1 fruit)
S - 1 La lite bar + 6 sugary cookies (280 cal in all)
L - I skipped it (too full) + 7 to 8 sugary cookies (keep counting... the cals)
S - 1 La lite bar (even though I said I wasn't going to have it after eating so much starches in the cookies)
D - I skipped it too, but at like 8:30 almost 9 I ate a 6oz can of tuna (no mayo yuck!)
S - 8oz cranberry juice

Today I'm trying to make it as POP as possible... but I don't want to keep with the menu (eating starches) because I ate more than enough yesterday to last me the rest of the week... so I don't know if to have starches or not.... I dont want to admit to my counselor I ate all those cookies after I finally got to 145 lol I dont want to see the scale at 147 again...

cecil 12-19-2007 11:45 AM

12/18 menu
Plan 3
With Lites

B-2 pieces light bread 1 st RF PB 1/2 pr and half a banana 1 fr Latte sf Skim milk 20 oz 1 1/2 D
S- Salad and Celery 1 1/2 veg ff italian dressing mixed fruit 1 1/2 fr Cottage cheese 1/2 pr 5 pretzels 1/2 st LA lite
L- Michelina's meal 1st 1pr 1piece or light bread 1/2 st
S- LA lite string cheese 1/2 D carrots 12 baby 2 Veg and light ranch 2 fats

and lots of water!

dolphn545 12-19-2007 09:00 PM

today was a bad day. It was our gift exchange, and we had potluck at work:
It started good, with grapefruit juice. Then went downhill from there. I ate candy, dill meatballs, two different kinds of cake, macaroni salad, 3 chicken wings, diet pepsi, more candy, cookies.

I had a LAWL meal bar when I got home ;)

Tomorrow will be back on track! I didn't even get my water in today.