12-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Starting over after baby!
Join Date: Jul 2007
S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200
You know you love LAWL when...
This came in the LAWL eNewsletter and I thought it was very cute!!!
You Know You're a Total LA-Lover When...
* You think the city of Los Angeles should be sued for stealing "LA" as a nickname.
* Your secret snack drawer at work has been restocked with LA Lites.
* You go to Dunkin Donuts just so you can say you don't want one, then leave with only a cup of coffee.
* You smile adoringly at the supermarket produce aisle.
* You stop licking postage stamps when you realize they count as 1 starch.
* The divisions in your vegetable garden are an exact replica of a Right Portions Plate.
* You're talking to your counselor about the program and she says, "Wow, I never knew that."
* Instead of carrying an armful of things through the house, you intentionally make several trips to get in an extra 20 steps of walking.
* The snacks you put out at your husband's next Super Bowl party are 683 individual bags of LA Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Soy Crisps, Mini Cookies and Bar-B-Q Twists.
* You're so into stabilization that you find yourself standing perfectly still for hours.
* You keep a can of Controltrim powder on the baby's changing table for sprinkling.
* You cycle your old jeans in the dryer on HIGH for 12 hours, trying to shrink them enough to fit!
* You're at the train station and absent-mindedly ask for a ticket on the LA Express.
* You're so "lite" conscious that you use new spellings for words like THRU, NITE, and B-4 because they have 20% fewer letters.
* You like stepping on the scale just so you can stick your tongue out at the high numbers.
* You've replaced all the family photos in your wallet with your own "Befores and Afters."
* You always wear those green janitor shirts because they say "Maintenance" above the pocket.
* Your child can get an A for turning in your diary as a book report.
* You notice that typical restaurant serving sizes are large enough to feed 3 of the old you.
* You're favorite pop song used to be "I Want Candy" by BowWowWow and now it's Justin Timberlake's "I'm Bringing Sexy Back."
Mommy to 2 cute boys, Wife to 1 sexy man!