Scared To Go To Cod

• Hi guys,

I am petrified to go to my COD on Monday. Haven't been there in two weeks and I need to find out if I am going to get a refund for my lites. Forget my weeks purchased -- I had rejoined so many times I have no idea what is owed to me at this point. However, they owe me about 30 double boxes of lites and I am afraid I am not going to get them or a refund! My husband had no idea about their policy till tonight. I guess he just thought I buy the boxes each week! He was fuming that I would let them "hold" a product that I paid for! I told him that everyone did this and he said he hoped we all would learn a lesson from this!!!! Anyhow, wish me luck on Monday -- I am happy to have this forum to share ideas etc.
  • Whether you choose to attempt to get a refund, or you walk out with your 30 boxes of lites.

Although you won't get a refund right then and there. They will hand you a refund form that you need to fill out, send a copy of your contract with it via certified mail to the address in Horsham, PA.

Keep us posted how you make out. We will all be here for each other. This forum has given great tips, advice and encouragement!
  • If you paid on credit card you may have recourse to dispute the claim. It is worth a try. T
  • ^^ Just as long as you didn't already completely pay off your credit card...
  • Of course I did pay it off -- it can't be that easy!!!!!!
  • good luck, can always try the better business beuro (sp?) you can send a letter online, anyway, get your BUTT in there to see if they have anything left!!!