Old 12-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #1  

Default Went To Cod Today

And they had absolutely NOTHING left on the shelves. They told me that they "might" be getting in shipments, and put my name on a "list". In the meantime, they gave me a paper to send to corporate for a refund. The counselor told me that I had a slim shot of getting anything back once they file for bankruptcy. They owe me 58 boxes of lites. I told them I would forfeit the weeks owed me, but I wanted the money for the lites! She said, " I really don't know what to tell you". Oh well, live and learn, I guess!!! Thanks for listening to my rant!!!
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Rant away!! Better than taking a brick and throwing it through the store front window, which is what I serious came close to doing back in April when our shop closed down...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 11:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 310/300/150

Height: 5'6"

I went in first thing this morning and was able to get some bars. I got the last of some of them. These are the old ones with LAWL still on them...so they have been around awhile.

Originally they told me they weren't offering them for the normal price break per so many but a straight $20 something per box....I told the gal that is truly unfair as it isn't my fault they are taking bankruptcy. She conceeded and gave me their normal price break option.

There was a fella in front of me who got is 48 boxes, but I can tell you they didn't have much left.

What was even more tackier is all the contact info for the Regional Mgr was removed and she left this poor $8 an hour clerk to deal with all the angry customers. What a leader!

The store was stripped down like they had already closed.

Diane
wahm56 is offline   Reply With Quote