Old 01-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #31  

LA/Pure also worked really well for me. I moved from VA to Long Island, NY and had been on hold but would go in to the centers to buy my bars. I only found out about the closings when I was trying to find one in New Mexico for my mother! I love the bars and actually found them on ebay. I did go into the center last week and waited for a shipment to get some of the Lites. The Lites did not happen but I did pick up some of the chocolate calciums (at a great price) and all the info I need when I hit goal for maintenance and stabilization. If you have any time this week I would go in and get the info. I may go back and see if I can get any bars or EFA's.
mumfydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 05:01 PM   #32  

My center was in Madison Heights, MI. I was able to get the Lites I paid for, but only received stabilization info. They were out of maintenance books. I am so bummed. 15 lbs. to go.
GirlieQ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #33  

Missouri centers are closed also. I finally reached somone at my local center last Friday, asked about the maintenance/stabilization part of the program and they said that they ran out of those books already. Does anyone have any extras?
Anewme2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:44 AM   #34  

Default Any closings in Canada?

Hi All,
Wondering if there have been any centers closing in Canada? I am close to needing bars and wondering if it's safe to make the investment!

Thanks,
Kathy
katmm is offline   Reply With Quote