Old 12-11-2007, 11:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174.2/?/140

Height: 5'2''

Default Weightloss Buddy Wanted

So ladies, i havent been a regular poster in a while and i really need to get back to losing weight and i need a buddy so that i can get motivated. My son is now almost 5m and i am still holding on to about 30lbs. I am trying to do this without the COD because all closed around me (FL), i dont want to do lites, i'm breastfeeding and i think my son has a dairy allergy. So my situation is, i dont want to "diet" because of breastfeeding, i cant have any dairy and i'm not following a certain plan but i need to stay away from the junk foods and eat healthier, i'm trying to exercise on the elliptical about 15-20 minutes a day. Anyone interested in being my buddy?

Also if anyone has any suggestions for me i would really appreciate it. I just cant seem to get motivated and i really want this. I lost about 50lbs before so i know i can do this i just dont know why i cant get going.

Thanks in advance
Debbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 01:15 AM   #2  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Hey Debbie!

We have plenty of challenges to keep you accountable. I try to start POP threads bc a daily check in keeps me honest. It's a huge goal for me to be able to post that I have been POP for a day.

Every so often we have exercise challenges as well (i'm not so good at those)

we are ALL here for you. Join us on the "losers and friends" thread and keep your eyes out for the challenges!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote