Old 10-19-2007, 03:19 PM   #1  
ViolinCyndee

Default Officially Green!

I am so excited that I am now officially on the Green plan!

I was having some trouble with a few of the counsellors who wouldn't let me switch. I wanted to switch because I really knew that I was eating too many calories--my scale was going up and down with the same 5 pounds for more than 2 years!!!! So, it was definitely not just a plateau...

I even tried Blue in August, but then I really started to GAIN!

So, I have been doing Green under the radar for 2 weeks and lost 3 pounds effortlessly! I even cheated one of the days, having falafel and a few of my husbands french fries.. And: still lost.

I had a different counsellor today who was so much more understanding than ones I have had recently. I am relieved that she let me make the switch!

I am also starting Excel again, and think that with the combination of Excel and Green, I should be able to get to my goal...
ViolinCyndee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:26 PM   #2  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Cyndee - what are your stats? Just wondering to see if we are close to the same. I too only have 10 or so to go and have been stuck for quite a while on gold. Think I'll check with them on the green plan to see if it does anything for me. Thanks.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #3  

Hey -- that is great! Which center do you go to near Philly? I go to Willow Grove center!
3meows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 07:29 PM   #4  
ViolinCyndee

I go to Bensalem..

Stats:
height 5' 4 1/2"
weight: 142
goal: 132 (though I want to lower it into the 120's--we'll see)

I am a size 6 now, but want to be a comfortable size 4.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:30 PM   #5  
LAWL: Gold -> Blue Plan

S/C/G: S:158/G:139

yayyayayayay
ooodsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:07 AM   #6  
ViolinCyndee

YAY!!!!!!! Hi Ooodsie!
Old 12-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/141.9/137

Height: 5'5'

Question Getting discourage

I started LAWL in October 17th - lost 9.5 lbs so far. My problem is I have been at the same 9 to 9.5 lbs for over 3 weeks now. Although, I am at 147 lbs at home, I weigh in at 152 - 153 at the center each time since I go on my way home from work after eating & drinking 6 glasses of water, 2 meals, 2 snacks and 2 la lites. My counselor refuse to let me go down to the next plan (I'm on the blue plan now) and have told me that I am not plateauing even though my weight has fluctuated the same 2 lbs. Instead I'm told that I need to vary my menu which I change but now I'm eating too many of the "consume infrequently" foods. Last week was my mid point and I'm nowhere near the 15 lbs I should be.

I go to a exercise class (Total Body Blast) 4 times a week during lunch. Plus walk during my breaks. I drink all my water (sometimes with lemon) and measure everything.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between my blue plan and next one (don't know what color it is). The blue plan is 3P, 3S, 3V, 2F, 2D, 2Fats. Plus water and LA Lites.
jamiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:32 AM   #8  
Amy

Hey ViolinCyndee and 3meows! I am in Jersey, right over the bridge at the Cherry Hill location! Cyndee-- I worked at te Neshaminy Mall for a while and used that center! Small world!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote