Old 12-12-2007, 10:53 AM   #31  

is anyone else having a hard time checking in at the alli site ? i have missed 2 weigh ins because it says the site is down. but they are sending me notices that i have to check in ?
got2gethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:17 AM   #32  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

got
I quit trying ages ago. I would get that message all the time even when they sent the messages.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:47 PM   #33  

Thin, welcome home!!! I love the picture at the Pyramid! What a wonderful experience you've had.

Still, that is one expensive meal!! When we went to Disney for our 25 anniversary, we ate at Victoria and Alberts at the Grand Floridian. It was quite expensive too, but we figured it was a once in a lifetime deal.

I was at the alli site last week and recorded my weight (a gain), but I haven't been there this week.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:10 PM   #34  
Rennie

I spent 2 dollars and 50 cents on a meal once lol. I am the cheap skate of the world. I would never spend that much money on a meal. Oh my gosh, I can eat all the Hershey hugs I want and never spend that much money lol. I am dieing just thinking of spending that much money. That is more than I spent on my first car lol.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:10 PM   #35  
Gettin Closer!!

S/C/G: See Signature

Height: Tall enough for my feet to reach the ground

Yeah I was surprised. When the kids and I went to DisneyWorld we ate at Epcot, at the restaurant at the aquarium, and that was like $300 for 3 of us, so that was REALLY expensive to me.....I was glad I didnt have to pay for this last one..whew.

Well I got REALLLLLLY good news today. Remember I went house hunting this summer and we finally found one that we liked and had a MASSIVE waiting game? Well I got the call yesterday that we can (after 4 months) close our loan and start moving this weekend! I am SO excited!
StillTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:09 PM   #36  
Rennie

Still
That is so great. You will be in my Christmas. Moving into a brand new home is always fun, exciting and a bit worrisome. Hope everything goes well and your floors don't squeak.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:23 AM   #37  

Still, that is great about the house!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

My friends and I are going away for the weekend to a bed and breakfast and lots of little shops. This is our 8th year we have done this, and we look forward to it. Last year it was warm when we were there, so we were hoping for a bit of snow this year. Well, we're going to get some. There is a winter storm coming, and it will hit tomorrow. We just hope we won't have trouble getting home on Sunday. We'll just have to leave earlier than usual and take our time.

Have a great weekend!!! I don't know if I'll get back on here today.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:14 AM   #38  
Gettin Closer!!

WELL TODAY'S the DAY!!!! We are leaving in an hour to go sign papers for our new home....
I am going to start moving tomorrow! I have to work till noon, then I am off to start moving my stuff. I am going to do it Room by Room since we do not HAVE to be out of the other house, we are keeping it too.

Shy-The floors dont squeek, this much I DO know..lol I hate that, we have 2 spots in our current house that squeek, drives me nutz!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:52 AM   #39  
Rennie

Still
I was so glad as we started pulling carpet off the floors and covering them with that veneered wood flooring. We were able to secure the floors where they squeaked. What do you expect out of a house that is over 100 years old lol. I did the same when we moved ( no we aren't rich and didn't get to keep both houses lol ) but we had 30 days to move before the rent was due. I cleaned a room moved a room into it and then cleaned the room that was now empty. Over and over until the house was moved. Was nice that A. I didn't work outside the home and B. both of my children were in school. I had plenty of time and had both houses cleaned from top to bottom when we were finished. Do you know the landlord wanted to keep half our deposit as a cleaning fee. I told him I had taken pics of the rental property and by gosh we would go to court. Funny, he gave us the full deposit back. Some people.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #40  
Gettin Closer!!

Shy, that is great...glad you got your deposit back also..that is always nice. We just got back and instead of going straight to the house, I had to come back to work. My boss called while we were closing and asked me to come back ASAP...oh well. So when I get off tonight I will head over and start getting things at the new house in order, so tomorrow I can really start getting things done!
Old 12-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #41  
Rennie

Still
You bet I did. That place had the carpets and the walls and windows washed. That man wanted to keep my deposit. I don't think so. Only thing that was a pain. I had to drive the kids back and forth to school. Didn't want to pull them out 2 months before school was over. 1/2 drive to take them 1/2 hour home. 1/2 hour to pick them up, 1/2 hour home. I did more driving in those two months than I do in 2 years lol.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:06 PM   #42  

congratulations on the house how neat for you ! i think the reason i cant check in with alli my registration is up as i havent bought a new bottle for awhile..always something.

i have a housefull this week. both sons and 3 grandkids. kind of falling all over each other but it is nice anyway.

stressing and eating bread and cookies.. alli sure helped me with that !
got2gethealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:09 PM   #43  
Rennie

got2
Hope you are haveing a wonderful time with your family
Old 12-16-2007, 07:22 PM   #44  

Still, I am so excited for you about the house!!!

Shy, how funny about that landlord!!! I did the same thing with our son when we moved in the spring to a different school district one year. He got out of school before I could get there, so he went to a little gas station there in town and would sit and have a snack while he waited for me to pick him up. The owners were great and looked out for him.

Sue, how nice that you have the family there even if they are running into each other!!! Our son got home last night from college. It's great having him here.

My friends and I usually hit some shops on Sunday when we do our weekend getaway, but today we had the van loaded and were pulling away from the bed and breakfast at 10:15. The weather really did a number on the roads. It usually takes 1 1/2 - 2 hours one way. Today it took 3 hours. My back was so tense from driving. I took some medicine and went to bed. I'm feeling much better after that nap. I guess I probably should go empty the van!!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #45  
Rennie

What a day. We started to get snow last night it stopped. We started to get snow this morning it stopped. About 2pm it started to snow and hasn't stopped. I shoveled shoveled 2 inches of snow off my drive and then 2 inches of snow off my drive and then started to do it again and it was to dark. It is so beautiful out. Would have been fine but the darn wind was a killer. Think that will be my exercise for the day lol.