Old 12-03-2007, 04:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Question Future of Pure Weight Loss?- Telecounseling?

Well..I'm a lurker. I originally did LAWL in 2001-lost 65 pounds and rejoined in 02, 04, and finally in August of 06- and then again just last month. Overall, I have about 6 Wl weeks left, 6 Stabilization Weeks, and 52 Maintenance weeks, plus bars to get me thorugh to my goal. Today I was informed that PWL will not be moving to telecounseling-although there is a center about 1/2 hour from me. My question for all those of you that are you in a similar boat or could imagine yourself being in a similar boat (I went to LAWL for accountability and weighing in- I work out about 10 hrs/wk-and this is permanent for me- I am READY this time- just can't get food down)- I don't like the bars as much as I did in the beginning- should I just try to get my money back on all this stuff--is it possible to do it on your own? I have graduation goal of 40 lbs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Buffy
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:40 PM   #2  

Exclamation Centers closing !!

I was a PWL Manager in CA. They are closing in some states and pushing the Pure Flexable program which is just call in counseling! My center just closed however for the last 2 months we did not offer any new service. Corporate promised us that thing would be back to normal in January. On a Friday I got a pep talk about how wonderful things would be in 2008. On the following Monday I was told we are closing. They are giving clients a VERY hard time regarding refunds. Even though some contracts state they should be entitled to one. I love my clients and it breaks my heart that they are being treated so poorly. Many have lost a lot of money. I sold programs in good faith because I beleive in the program, It is healthy and works but this situation makes me sick! STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Good luck with your weight loss and do not give up!
merrychristmas is offline   Reply With Quote