Nsv

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, sorry, but am excited. Today is my 28th birthday, and for the first time in about three years, I can wear regular sizes. I just bought a pair of size 14 jeans, and was given two sweaters in XL - they were too big so exchanged for size L.

I'd add picture, but not sure how...gonna try in my profile
  • Happy Birthday and CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss!
  • Fantastic job Patsy!!!! Way to go and Happy Birthday!
  • Patsy! Congrats! WOW what a feeling! I had a mini NSV today as well. I wore a belt (comfortably) for the first time since High School!
  • thank you everyone, and congrats on your nsv too Kimberly!!
  • Patsy

Congratulations and Happy Birthday. What an awesome achievement. I can just imagine how wonderful you feel.
  • You look wonderful, Patsy! Congrats on the NSV!

And Kimberly - woohoo!!!
  • Congrats on the NSV and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
  • Hey Patsy! Congrats! I remember that day. I went crazy actually. When I got into 12s and L's, I spent like crazy at stores like Gap and Express where I couldn't shop before. Be careful of that..

Hapy Birthday Chica!!
  • Yeah! It is a wonderful feeling to finally be able to shop in the regular departments. I have only bought two pairs of pants (one from the juniors dept) because I look forward to going down more sizes.
    I was hoping my breasts would go down a cup size, but I am not holding my breath.
    Happy, happy to all of us who are rethinking how we reward ourselves.
  • That's funny Tuesday...mine (breasts) have definitely gone away. I went from thinking about breast reduction because they got sooo big after DD was born to now being a B cup - which is okay, I guess - DH said that I worry too much about that
  • Yes, I too lose much of my bosom when I lose weight. It's worth it though!
  • Happy birthday Patsy and I am so happy for you and your nsv.
  • thanks again.

turned out to be a scale victory as well. weighed in tonight at 192.6. Lowest I had been before was 194.8. This means I have finally broke my plateau. I have continuously lost for past two weeks, and dropped 3 lbs since Friday.

Going to have to set a new goal for New Years...I just met the one I made
  • Congrats on on the NSV and happy birthday!
    Now silly question, what is an NSV LOL.