Old 11-29-2007, 12:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 134/120/110

Height: 5'2"

Red face Plan w/o lites

Hi All,
I've been using the Green plan with lites for 2 and a half years now and I would really like to not use them anymore. I've replaced the lites with lunas but they're still really expensive. Does anyone know what a Green plan without lites would be? I would really really appreciate it!
Thanks!!
Beacon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 12:59 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 4"

Purple...

I'm not sure what purple is now; but without lites, you are not supposed to go below purple.
MetalChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:33 PM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

Height: 5'8"

Interesting, I would have thought Gold, since that is the step above Green. Didn't know if you didn't do lites you didn't go below purple. Thanks. I use lites, but just in case.
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:24 PM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalChic View Post
Purple...

I'm not sure what purple is now; but without lites, you are not supposed to go below purple.

Purple is still a good, valid plan on the color coded plans. If someone has done the color coded plans before and has the documentation, I would suggest that they stick with the color coded plan.

week 47
LAWL franchise center
total lost 60 lbs.
Current weight 140
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #5  

I know that this is an older thread but just curious, to those who don't use the lites do you add something else instead? I like the lites but I know that they can get expensive (although I have more than paid for them by not going out to eat like we were 3 times per week). Anyway, do you get to add additional food to the plan if you don't eat the lites?
judyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:06 AM   #6  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Judyt: If you are on a plan using lites and you decide to drop the lites you would move up to the next colored plan. The plans flow in this order:

Green ->, Gold ->, Purple ->, Red.

I don't know where blue fits into this system as I haven't seen much posting on it. I know it is for the exercise junkies and I'm not one of them.

I also have never heard of anyone doing Green w/o the lites. I would probably starve. That must take some will power.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:27 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

blue is for exercise junkies??? thought it was red? 5 hours a week of exercise or more and you go on red. that is what they have always put me on. I thought blue was for those with not much to lose. hmmm

I wish there was an actual exchange for a luna... I like them sometimes but not two a day and would like to just add them as another food. isn't there some way that all of us smarties could look at the calories, fat, carbs, protien and then decide we are going to call it one carb, one protien or something.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:14 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambejaly5 View Post
I wish there was an actual exchange for a luna... I like them sometimes but not two a day and would like to just add them as another food. isn't there some way that all of us smarties could look at the calories, fat, carbs, protien and then decide we are going to call it one carb, one protien or something.
That's what I figured. There are some days when I just want to add a starch (I am on the purple plan). For example substitute a starch for around the same calories in an la lite bar even if the exchanges are off a bit.

Last edited by judyt; 12-06-2007 at 02:15 PM.
judyt is offline   Reply With Quote