Old 12-01-2007, 12:50 PM   #121  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

great new avatar of the fam, dan!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 01:18 PM   #122  
sscott

All the new pictures and does look amazing! I went to WI today and I am down another 1.2 lbs. That's almost 4lbs this week, 16.5lbs total! I can't wait unti I can feel it more in my clothes. They are getting a little big on me now, especially in the back side, but I am not ready for a smaller size yet. I know the next 16 lbs will make a bigger difference! Keep up all the hard work you guys! You are amazing!

I have a question for you who use the LAWL cookbook. I have been noticing some of the portions seem off. For exampe, there is a recipe for Indain Style Chicken and it says it counts for 3 veggies. It just doesnt make sense to me. All it has is a little tomato, green pepper and green onions. It doesn't seem like enough to make 3 servings of veggies. What does you guys think? I was wondering if it was maybe because I am on the numbered plans and not the colored plans. I heard the portions are a little different. Was the cookbook written using colored plan serving sizes? Let me know if you have any insight!

I hope everyone is enjoying your Saturday. Ours is nice and snowy. We will be staying in for the day. Stores are insane anyways!
Old 12-01-2007, 01:25 PM   #123  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

I bought a cookbook when I started on the coloured plan in September and then they switched to the numbered plans so I think the exchanges are a bit off but I've still been counting it for what it says and it hasn't made a noticeable difference.
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #124  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Dan- Love the new avatar!

Felicia- You look amazing! Love the new cut!

Stacy- I wish we had snow here in AL

Went to WI this morning and have only lost one stinkin pound after TO! ugh!

I did get moved down a plan though, which should help out a lot! [since I wansn't getting all my food in half the time because it was so much!]

And I got measured.. down another 7 1/2 inches.. makes about 22 total!
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:45 PM   #125  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

awesome job on the huge loss this week stacy! keep it up.

good job on the inches loss, emily! and losing a pound isn't bad at all!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:29 AM   #126  

Hey everyone,
I love the new pics for Emily, Felicia; Liz, Dan and family.
I am up very early and if Mother Nature cooperates today I am heading off to Southern Cal - Oceanside- to visit family for 9 days. Wish me luck. We had a nasty winter storm yesterday, snow, freezing rain, ice and most flights in the afternoon and evening were cancelled. That is exactly why I really want to escape the Midwest.

Take care and be consistent.

week 47
LAWL franchise center
total lost 60 lbs.
Current weight 140
Original goal of 50 lbs lost – achieved
New goal to lose total of 65 lbs
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 08:17 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Good Morning Everybody!

Love all the new pics!! (and the encouragement that some have made goal since I've been on last!!)

Just wanted to say hi. Hope everyone has a great POP day!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:01 AM   #128  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

I have to go to a my boyfriends work Christmas party next week. I asked him how formal it's going to be. He has no idea which means I have no idea what to wear which stresses me out. Long story short, I went shopping (which typically depresses me) and was very happy to discover that I am officially a size 14!!!! HURRAY!! I can't remember the last time I could shop in regular stores. Anyways, I bought a new outfit for the party and if I do say so myself it looks really good on me! It's the first time in such a long time that I've felt that way in anything that I've put on.
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:26 AM   #129  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Ternoway, Congratulations! It is a wonderful victory to be able to buy in the regular departments.
Being able to shop in the regular womans department was a big goal of mine when I started. When I shopped with friends or even my daughter I would not look at clothes because I did not want to admit I had to go to the "Womens" department.
Three years ago I found myself not able to fit into size 18 pants and the prospect of having to buy a 20 got me into WW. I had not weighted myself in years and was shocked to learn that I was over 220# Not sure how that happened.
I lost 25#s and got into 16s. This year I was starting to gain back some weight and I was damned if I was going to buy bigger pants. So, here I am in LAWL and now in 14s. I even bought a pair of junior sweat pants this week!
I am still trying for 12s but I am so happy not to be shopping in the "Women's" department. I was sick of the giant arm holes and funky colors they put real women in.
Don't get me wrong I believe that size does not make the person and that beauty is much greater than a number on a scale. But I was not happy and felt I had failed myself.
This is better and this forum is wonderful! I really do not see myself doing this well without being able to read about everybody's victories and failures.
Congratulations to us all for knowing what we need and working towards that goal one step at a time!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:24 PM   #130  
New mommy again :-)

Felicia - you look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #131  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Felicia, Emily and The Ware Family.....great new pics!!!
Had a crazy busy weekend and sitting here at 11 PM working to meet some ridiculous deadlines....I need a winning lottery tix!

Have a great week y'all.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:48 AM   #132  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

i go in tomorrow morning for my "personal success visit", which i think is just their chance to sell me some LA LITES in bulk. i'm very nervous because i think they will try and bully me into buying them. i don't need LA LITES right? i need help.

also, i bought a scale today... one of those old school dial ones.. it says i lost 2 pounds this weekend, but we'll see what happens when i WI tomorrow! wish me luck!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:57 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 433/see ticker/235

Height: 6'0"

Michie - Don't let them bully you into buying Lites if you don't think you need them. I have been on LAWL for a month and have not ever eaten a Lite and am down 18 pounds.

I don't think for a minute that if I had decided to use the Lites that I would have had a greater degree of success. LAWL would have been richer but would I have been any thinner? Doubt it. If you don't want them be firm and insist that you will not be buying them.

Good luck on your journey.

KJ

Last edited by Killjoy; 12-03-2007 at 12:58 AM.
Killjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:49 AM   #134  
New mommy again :-)

Michie - you absolutely do not need the lites. I have not had any at all and am almost at goal...you don't need them!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #135  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Yeah, I firmly told them that I wasn't going to buy them. The counselor was kind of dumb about it anyway... their bad! So I walked out with my new little Free To Live book thing and that is ALL! So proud of me!

Oh, and I lost 3 pounds. EEK! I am so happy... not even a full week into it and i already lost weight. That is pretty sweet! I am so motivated right now I think I ma going to go for a walk! Hope everyone is well! Have a great day!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote