Old 11-27-2007, 10:43 PM   #46  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Well, Day 1 of TO is done. POP We'll see about tomorrow.. the second day is always worse! I'll be screaming for a starch by the end of the day

How about everyone else on TO?

Cecil- Congrats on the inches lost!

Kim- Glad to hear some good news on DIL! Hope all continues to go well...

I see that everyone is meeting Karen.. She has been doing soo good on her diet so far and has been hearing me talk all about the site and how great all of you are! So, she thought she would join in too

Well, I'm off to bed.. it's been a loonnnggg day!
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:32 AM   #47  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Well, gang - my hair is GONE!! I got it cut very short yesterday and I love it already. I will get a new picture up sometime soon, but DH is out of town, so it will have to wait until he gets home. There was so much hair on the floor when she finished that it looked like several brown Pomeranians had died there!

Oh, well, time to start trying to drag kids from their warm, snuggy beds. I've had a time getting them up ever since the cold weather got here. In fact, I'm pretty sure DD migrated to DS's bed sometime during the night - which willl make it even harder to get them up!

Have a great day!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:28 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default On split pea soup

The LA Lite cook book calls split pea soup 1 starch 3 veggies (w/o ham).
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:00 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Smile DIL Update

I just got off the phone with my son, looks like Bethany is going to get to leave the hospital today. They removed her IV and got her up to take a walk in the hall. The diagnosis for now is Endometriosis. Next step is a follow up with her MD to see where to go from here. But at least for now shes gonna be home resting in her own bed!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:15 PM   #50  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hello everyone
I don't have time to play yet, but wanted to check in and let you all know that I am still alive I hope all is well with everyone, and I will do my best to catch up on some reading today
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #51  

NICOLE!!!!! Glad you're ok, I've missed you!!!

NOW, where in the world is Kristen??????

Last edited by MomOfThreeTeens; 11-28-2007 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:25 PM   #52  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Kim - sorry about the diagnosis but at least they have one now. Hopefully they can fix her up. I don't know much about that and I'm curious by nature so I'm sure I'll be doing a little research to learn more about it. I wish her all the best and I think knowing will offer some comfort. At least you'll have a plan of attack now. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:37 PM   #53  

Thank you Shannon and I agree, at least now they know what they're dealing with. It cant be cured, but it can be treated.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:37 PM   #54  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Welcome Karen!

If anyone has found Amy Lou could you please return her to the 3FC LAWL Forums please!! (tee hee...) Check in the same place you found Nicole! WB

Last edited by bradleys mom; 11-28-2007 at 12:38 PM.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #55  
Let's try this again . .

Hey Chickies and Roosters-remember me? I'm the lame LAWLer who fell off the face of the earth following the adoption of my little one-Josie. I'm also the one who fell of the LAWL bandwagon in a HUGE way following the adoption of my little one. The stress, transition, single-momhood, demanding child,and just plain "I don't care-pass the chips" attitude led to an enormous weight gain. I'm ashamed to admit to how much-hence the removal of my ticker.

Reality finally set in-as well as the fact that none of my clothes fit-and I've returned to do this on my own. My COD has not bothered to contact me at all-and I'm quite fed up with the counselors anyway.

So-I'm back with my big fat tail between my legs-looking for your support. I did FF the last couple of days and that combined with being sick (no appetite) has rewarded me with about a 10 lb weight loss from last week (I weighed myself sometime before Thanksgiving).

Good to see some of the old faces and of course-there's a lot of new ones.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #56  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Welcome back Juliemarie and Josie is adorable.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #57  
New mommy again :-)

Hi Juliemarie!

We have definitely not forgotten you. As a matter of fact, we were all checking out your Adoption Journey page because we heard that you posted new pictures. Josie is an absolute doll baby! It's perfectly understandable with the huge changes in the past months, sticking to a weight loss plan went to the bottom of your list. Any mom can sympathize!

But, it's great to see you back...and ten pounds!!!--excellent start. Glad to see your family is doing well. And you don't need any stinkin' COD...that's what we're all here for.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:01 PM   #58  

Woooo hoooo Julie Marie is back!!!!! Josie is adorable!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:23 PM   #59  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Felicia- Can't wait to see a picture of the new do! I'm going tomorrow to get mine chopped (again) as well. As of about 2 months ago it was half way down my back.. you see where it is now.. and i'm going tomorrow to cut it again. I guess I'm just restless

Kim- Sorry about the diagnosis, but like Shannon said.. at least you have one and know what you're dealing with. We're all thinking about your family...

Nicole- Hi!!!! It's about time! You weren't hiding out with AmyLou were you? Was hoping you two would show back up together...

Julie- Josie is absolutely adorable!!! 10 pounds.. thats an awsome way to jump back in!

As for me.. Day 2 of TO is in full swing and going well..
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:29 PM   #60  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Welcome back Julie Marie! Josie is an absolute doll! I can totally relate to all the changes in your life. My little one is 9 months old already and as soon as I think I have control over everything she tells me otherwise. Aren't kids great! LOL.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote