Old 12-07-2007, 09:00 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Well, bleep!

In my defense it is TOM but I was up .6 at WI! Wah. ****, I did turn down those cookies! That should have been worth no movement at all!

I did get measured and have lost 10"s! 6 in my waist! No wonder my pants are fitting so loose!

I am worried that my center is going bust. For several weeks the staff has been sparse and now one of the "children" told me they are not selling new memberships. They are only open 3 evenings a week. The best part is not having to sit down and discuss my weight loss with kids my daughters age!

I have started asking for menu planners every time I go in to stock up. I refuse to enter the food room as at this point I want to go with out packaged foods.

So, over all, I am down 19#'s, 1.4 for this challenge, 10 inches, and possibly one franchise! You all may be my only help come the new year! But I will have a huge stack of menu planners!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:04 AM   #122  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil View Post
Hay Leah,
I was reading your blog and I saw that you like to go out and have drinks. Do you watch what you drink at all? Like how many drinks you are having? I am wondering because before I started LA. I did enjoy going out but I have now been sober for 33 days and I think I want to try incorporating some drinks back into my life style just wondering how you go about it. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Hi cecil,

I don't watch what i drink at all, i probably have way more than the recommended units per day when i go out (gosh, i sound like an alcoholic!). I've only been going out once every two weeks lately though, because of my money situation lol. But i never usually watch what i drink because i usually burn a lot dancing (i love to dance on a night out!) It's great that you've been sober for 33 days! if you're wanting to incorporate drinks back into your lifestyle, the ones with the least calorific value are probably spirits and a diet mixer, i.e vodka and diet coke, but i'm not really an expert. I'd stick with being sober for as long as you can, alcohol is bad for us in so many ways lol!
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:31 AM   #123  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Leah,
Thanks! For the info. So basically you drink what you want and dance your butt off! Ha ha! Ok. Sounds good. I would love to continue to be sober but I really don't think it's going to be possible. I really want to have a drink. Ha ha! I for sure am not going to over do it. I think I am making a deal with my self that if I go and drink then the next day I have to excercise. And I don't like to do that so hopefully that will limit the amount of times I do decide to drink. Ha haha! Anyway thanks for the info. I appreciate it! Good luck on your Christmas goal! You can do it!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:20 AM   #124  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

YAY! Down another pound this morning. I actually broke down and bought some TO juice. They want me to do it tomorrow and monday to try and lose a little extra weight. I am behind 14 pounds...eek... My average is only at 1.2 lbs per week so I have to step it up. My originial goal when starting this diet was to be 220 by Christmas. But I am back on track now.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:44 PM   #125  
Cecilia

WI this mornign down 1.2 from Tuesday. So I am a total of 13.2 lbs which is an average of 2.2 per week! Yeah! Good job Kim! We are doing a great job on this challege! 3.6 to go by New years! You are on your way! I still have 7 lbs left! Geez! It's amazing how we just keep on losing. I never though it would be possible! But it is! I feel so good!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #126  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

I went into the COD today and I just made my holiday goal! YAY! So I decided to change my goal from 7 to 10 pounds. Keep up the good work guys! Have a great day!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:12 PM   #127  
Cecilia

Wow! Michie way to go! You are rocking the scale girl! Very proud! Keep up the good work! You will be there in no time!

Last edited by cecil; 12-09-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:24 PM   #128  

WOW I cant believe how well we are all doing on this challenge! Keep it up! We can definatley surpass these goals!
Old 12-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #129  
Vegetarian Cal Counting

S/C/G: 269/Ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Congrats to everyone! Everyone is doing so well and working so hard.
I had a WI today, down 1.2. Hoping for more but at least the scale is moving in the right direction.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Switzie6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:22 AM   #130  

Height: 5'4"

Well the bad news is that I gained 2 pounds, but I am NOT changing my ticker, because I am determined to lose it this week. Not sure what caused the gain, COD said she thought it might be water weight. I don't have the TOM anymore so that can't be it. I am a bit disgusted with myself, but truth be told, I did not drink all my water every day, got a little sloppy with accountability on that front.

OK - now that I vented, I am back on track.

Thanks for listening.
Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:08 AM   #131  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Congrats to all the WL losers!! I will WI today, and hopefully will see a loss as well.

Have a great POP day! Will check in later!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:28 PM   #132  
Vegetarian Cal Counting

S/C/G: 269/Ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

WI today and down another 1.6! I am now in the 230's with Kimberly and it's great!
Keep up the good work everyone.
Switzie6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:19 PM   #133  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

WI today, and down 3.6 from last week's WI. WOOHOO!!! I survived the weekend! (a plus for me!!) I am now just over halfway to my New Year's goal. I'm hoping for more, but I started low (10 pounds) to keep the motivation.

Although I don't post as often as I should, I'm always reading these boards, and just want you all to know that by reading is assisting with my motivation and WL as well!!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #134  

Great job gals!!! I am so excited! I am on TO today and tomorrow. So far so good! My scale here at home is showing me to be down another .6 . I will WI officially on Wednesday. Everyone have a great week!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:11 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 433/see ticker/235

Height: 6'0"

Went to weigh in today and I'm down 6 lbs total from when I joined this challenge a little over a week ago.

The weekend was good. Felt a little under the weather Saturday so basically stayed in bed missing the gym entirely. Planned to make up for it on Sunday but got called into work for about five hours of overtime. I could use the extra money so I'm not really complaining. Heading off to the gym now though.

Stayed about 98% OP for the weekend and am happy to still be seeing results. Hope everyone else continues to do well too.

KJ
Killjoy is offline   Reply With Quote