Old 12-10-2007, 05:07 PM   #136  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Awesome Loss KJ! Keep up the good work!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 433/see ticker/235

Height: 6'0"

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm pleased with my results so far.

It makes it easier to stay on plan when you see results.

KJ
Killjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:38 AM   #138  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi Ladies! Well my WI yesterday was not what I wanted I was up .2 ugh! I know that is really nothing but I wanted to lose ya know. Anyway I have my BF's Christmas party on Friday and I am kind of worried. I know that I will do well on the food choices but I think I am going to crack down and have some Liquid starches and fruits. Oh oh! I really hope it doesn't affect my weightloss. I would be soo mad! I have still been sober for 39 days. Never knew that was possible. But I do miss the ocassional drink every once and a while. And then I have so much more coming up. Christma with my BF's extended family on Sunday along with some time with my family as well. Then on Sat Christmas with my family again. Then 24th Christmas with BF's immediate family and then 25th christmas with my Extended family. Wow! That's way to much temptation for one person! Ugh! Please pray for me! Ha ha!Anyway I WI tomorrow hopefully good news!
Hope everyone has a POP day!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #139  

Height: 5'8"

Hello all--
I am still around, doing my best to stay on plan. Have been very busy, but also trying to stay off this computer!! Anyway, I was down 3.6 at my last weigh-in(last Friday), but have my current at home weight posted on here! So am going back in the right direction, hoping to keep it up!!!
donnakd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:48 AM   #140  
Cecilia

Hi Everyone! I had WI today and I was only down .4. Ugh! That gets so frustrating! If I am not down at leat .6 more by sat I will have not met my 2 lbs a week goal. My Goal for new years is starting to look unatainable. Oh Well I guess we will see. Too Bad I have a holiday party friday and I don't even want to go because I don't want to gain weight. Hope you all have a POP day!

Last edited by cecil; 12-13-2007 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #141  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hey everybody! Just a quick check in. Congrats to all the WL Losers!

I believe my COD was closed today (weather related, I'm hoping -- tried calling but no answer), so I will have to wait now until Saturday a.m. to officially WI.

But because of the upcoming closing, I will definitely be needing all the support and advice I can get!

Hope everyone is having a great POP day!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:45 AM   #142  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

Height: 5'8"

Just checking in for the week... Went down a bit, then blipped back up. Darn onion rings on Thursday, stood there in a closed room and ate them like I was starving (I wasn't...) So, I'm back on track today. I'm not changing my ticker, because I hope to be back down the .6 by Monday back to where I was. Not sure if I will meet my goal, but I'll sure try.
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #143  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

Well I am thoroughly stumped. I have been hanging around the same few pounds for the past week! I WI wednesday and friday and I was up both times! Well, wednesday I was up about a pound and friday i was about the same, but still up from where I was! I don't understand because I have been on plan PERFECTLY! I honestly have not been cheating, and working out everyday! I am going to TO this weekend and if I don't see a change I need to know what's going on!?!?

Thank you all again for all of your help and support. I really feel like this is making a big difference in my WL. Thank you and have a POP weekend!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:45 PM   #144  
Cecilia

Ok I skipped WI today because I had a big dinner Steak Oscar! yum! And I had some drinks too. I drank a ton of water though so hopefully I don't have negative effects. I just really wanted to wait. So I will go in on Monday no matter what. Ugh! Anyway the dinner went pretty good. I defianately ate more than I usually do and not all on plan. First time I have done that since I started. Anyway I will update you on Monday with the results ha ha!
Old 12-17-2007, 01:29 AM   #145  
Plan 2 with Lites

S/C/G: 173/158/120

I'm in too! I'm shooting for 6 lbs.
bunnylubber13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 01:47 AM   #146  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

ok so i reached my second new years goal... but i am a little afraid to set a new one in fear of not making it! is that bad??? i want to have confidence in me and know that i can keep losing this weight, but at the same time it has been rather slow. i don't know! can i lose another 5 pounds by new years?? what's a girl to do??!?
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:36 AM   #147  
Cecilia

So I finally made it to weigh in today and I am the same.... at least I didn't gain. Well actually last time I went I thought I weighed in at 191.8 and now I am at 191.6. So I guess I lost .2 that's pretty good with all the bad choices this weekend. Ha! So anyway I am starting to think that I am not going to make my goal.
Old 12-19-2007, 11:10 AM   #148  

Okay gals, As of yesterday we have 2 weeks to finish this challenge! Some of you all have already succeeded, yay! And some of us are creeping very close! Stay focused these next two weeks, especially around Christmas when all those fattening goodies are floating around!
Old 12-19-2007, 02:43 PM   #149  

Hey all just wanted to pop in and say I DID IT!!!! I hit my NY goal w/ a week to spare...and just want to keep moving fw'd!! my new goal is another 8-by 01/12/08-DH Christmas party-If I do it I may buy myself something to wear
Julzanne72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #150  

Great Job Julz! You gals are rockin' this challenge!