Old 11-21-2007, 12:42 PM   #61  
sscott

Way to go Felicia! If I remember correctly, you are treating yourself to a new haircut, right? Enjoy and keep up the hard work!
Old 11-21-2007, 01:09 PM   #62  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Alright Felicia!! You should be exceptionally proud of yourself. Keep it up.

Katy I'm cheering for you to hit onederland.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:15 PM   #63  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Quick question .... how do you count a california roll? It is made with brown rice.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:23 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Kim #3-The tea IS caffeine free, says so right on the front of the box, so enjoy!!!

Felicia-Wooo hooo, way to go chickie, thats a great accomplishment!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #65  
Cathy

S/C/G: 222/198.4/142

Height: 5'1

Good afternoon everyone,

I went to WI today and was down 2.6 so I was happy. And since starting this journey I have lost 18.5 inches. I was shocked to see those numbers. I am on week 14 so to me thats quite the accomplishment. Gave me the kick in the touche that I needed.

Jillian- I am sorry to hear that you have been so sick. I hope you feel better soon. Take care and Have a great Thanksgiving.

Congrats Felicia. Keep up the great job.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Last edited by Catway8; 11-21-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Catway8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:37 PM   #66  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Jillian- I'm glad your vacation went well, and you're recovering from the strep.. but now pink eye!? wow... congrats on your weight loss though! Glad you're going somewhere for thanksgiving, and we're here for ya while DH is away! Stay Strong girlie!

Felicia- Glad you successfully make it thru TO and on the 50 pound mark! That is a HUGE accomplishment!!! Now, are you rewarding yourself with a haircut? We want pictures!!!

Lettie- I'm with ya on the Christmas music.. Christmas is my favorite time of year... We're the obnoxious neighborhood that goes waaayyyy overboard on the lights, decorations, etc

Stacy- Enjoy your T-day.. I intend to. Just try to keep everything in proportion, especially the dressing and desserts, and you'll be fine!

Hi to everyone else!!!

I went to WI this morning and am down 2 pounds, which means I am out of the 180's!!! Yay Me! I am planning to do a TO at the first of next week because I know I will be going overboard this weekend.. not really because of thanksgiving, but the Alabama v. Auburn game [any of you that follow football know this is the biggest rivalry of the year for us Bama fans! ] So, I will be partying my little heart out and the liquid fruit will be flowing Anyone care to join me in an after thanksgiving TO?
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:32 PM   #67  
Katy66

Emily - I'm with you on the TO next week. I bought my juice at the grocery store on Sunday.
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:47 PM   #68  

Hi All
I'm still lurking around, LA is going well for me I'm down 15.6 pounds and 9 inches in 5 weeks so I am pretty happy about that plus I have made it ever so slightly out of the 200, 199.4 I am determined that that be forever.
I have decided to buy myself flowers every 5 pound loss.

Felicia: congrats on the 50 pounds what a lovely milestone.

Cheers!
Lori

Last edited by nighthawk; 11-21-2007 at 03:47 PM.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 04:59 PM   #69  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Thanks so much for the kudos, everybody! It does feel great to have reached this milestone. 50 pounds and 40 inches - GONE!!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 05:33 PM   #70  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Wow Felicia! WAY TO GO!!!! Too all of you across the border have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving tommorow!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 06:40 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Felicia, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
WOW. Can't wait to see the new hair due.

Thanks Kim#2 for the Tea info. I started to stop and check it out but you know I don't do well with a lot of people and it is worse than when it is getting ready to snow flurry around here!!! Couldn't find a place to park so I decided I would wait until Friday to go grocery shopping. I will stock up then. Sounds like it is seasonal. I got to get back on track Friday too. Haven't been keeping my journal because my mouth was messed up and now I am binging before the holiday! Wow, I don't know how in the world you lost 10 pounds last year during the holidays. You rock lady! I got to get focused! Do some self talk or something!!!

Everyone on this side of the border, have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your family and friends. That's what it is all about right and giving thanks for all we have! Enjoy!
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:09 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

yay felicia!! so when is the hair cut!!!! can't wait!?
and wow!!! 40 inches! how many sizes have you gone down so far? have you gotten rid of clothes yet? or are you just swimming in them?
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #73  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Happy Thanksgiving All!

I just finished with my first meal of the day and am eating a bowl of fruit and some chocolate pudding. I assume that I will end up being somewhat over on my starches, but not too much. I had about 2 1/2 in my first meal and have supper to go, so... we'll see.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.. I'll check in later
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 05:21 PM   #74  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

Happy Thanksgiving to all of those celebrating today! I hope the day brings you laughter, love and blessings.
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:00 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default My thoughts on indulgence

I have been think about indulgences today. (Go figure!) Here's the thing, we are all fighting the weight battle because we have gotten in the habit of indulging on too regular a basis. We have gotten in the habit of eating daily as we should on a much less frequent basis.
It is OK to eat on thanksgiving. ****, my Mom would kill me if I did not enjoy her mashed turkey and potatoes! She worked hard to make those for her family. And it gives her pleasure to see us all full and happy lulling around the living room after dinner.
A good meal and fun conversation is something to be thankful for. One day is not the problem. The problem is when we start to look to everyday feeling like we do after TG dinner.
I loved watching my daughter play with my niece. I was so proud of having raised that young woman. I was proud that she helped make the mashed potatoes this year and bragged about her Mom's pecan pie.
No, it was fine to eat a little too much and drink a little too much. It went really well with all the love in the room.
Tomorrow I will return to normal eating. LAWL is really all about relearning normal eating patterns.
I dunno I may just be high on pumpkin pie!
Happy Thanksgiving and may all the love of the season fill you with joy. T
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote