3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   LA Weight Loss (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss-171/)
-   -   Commit to a POP Week Nov 5-Nov 11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/la-weight-loss/126541-commit-pop-week-nov-5-nov-11-a.html)

amylou7777 11-05-2007 02:47 PM

Commit to a POP Week Nov 5-Nov 11

Ok-this is free to anyone who wants to check in and get motivated to have a POP day EVERY day!

Let's do it right!

Jamiep03 11-05-2007 03:30 PM

I will get in with you Amy.

How was your weekend?

chiquita623 11-05-2007 03:39 PM

I'll give it a whirl. But I've already been non-POP today. I will do better the rest of the day and tomorrow.

EmilyLashea 11-05-2007 03:45 PM

This is great accountability :) POP so far today...

chiquita623 11-05-2007 03:47 PM

You know it really irritates me when people I work with that know I'm trying to watch what I put into my body put a bunch of dark chocolates in the middle of my desk when I'm not here!! Now I know it's up to me to make the choice to eat it or not but what in the heck are they trying to prove? That they can pi$$ me off or what?????

EmilyLashea 11-05-2007 03:55 PM

I totally agree with you Laurie.. and it's so hard to see people you work with (i am in a VERY enclosed space..) come in with mcdonald's, etc and sit right in front of you with it. I know it's my decision to be eating healthy and their right to eat whatever they want but its sooo hard!

chiquita623 11-05-2007 03:57 PM

When I confronted by coworker about it (the boss's wife) she just smiled and said that she knew I liked dark chocolate and that she thought I'd been good long enough. Now mind you she's also been watching what she eats and doesn't eat any chocolate. Kind of makes me think she's trying to sabotage my efforts!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!

chica33 11-05-2007 03:57 PM

lol chiquita....it's hard when the people around you aren't there for support..it's like they want you to fail?! You have us...we are here for support!!!!

I am in this week even though...I haven't been POP today either.. tomorrow is a new day!

chiquita623 11-05-2007 03:58 PM

OK enough grumbling. I'll just shake it off and get over it. Tomorrow is going to be a better day!!!

Mama Nicole 11-05-2007 03:59 PM

I hate you, Amylou :lol: I am only kidding. I suck so bad at challenges...........but I always want to join in!!!! I am POP today.....and I even plan to drink some HLW.......so, for today, I am POP :)
XOXO

chiquita623 11-05-2007 03:59 PM

Thanks Chica for the kind words of support. We will all get through this together. I always tell my grandchildren that alone they can be great but with the help of those that love and support them, they can achieve greatness. Same goes for us I think.

zambejaly5 11-05-2007 05:10 PM

count me in, i don't know about you guys but I am going to keep track of myself this way:

MONDAY:POP!
TUESDAY:
WEDNESDAY:
THURSDAY:
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:

and then I will just come in and edit it every day.

chiquita623 11-05-2007 05:11 PM

Lettie - how are things going on NS?

BarbaraB 11-05-2007 05:18 PM

Hey, since I moved down to Gold today, I think I need this challenge to keep me from slipping up! I'm in. I can do just one little week! Apparently I go a little insane for challenges, and I've not joined in on one here before, so here is to a POP "golden" week for me. Oh it sounds so much more positive if I think of gold as golden instead of the oh my gosh I'm going to die of starvation that was my first reaction. So far I'm totally fine.

mujiboston 11-05-2007 05:25 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am rejoining LAWL since stopping in March 2006...I got pregnant and had a baby and just put myself on the back burner. So, I am tired of still wearing maternity pants even though they are super comfy. Wish me luck...need all the help I can get.

From what I have read, centers are closing? I called my center today and it seems that they are only open 4 days a week now and with only one staff...I was told I had 4 weeks left and I could rejoin for ~$60 to lose the 45lbs that I wanted....Should I fork out the money?

Thanks!