Old 10-28-2007, 07:25 PM   #1  
positivethinking

S/C/G: 175/165/140

Red face Neeed some heeeeelp!

Hi everyone! I been on La for the last past two months. Then, I stopped following the plan in October. I am planning on going back starting in Nov. I would like to know: Can I just back on the plan without any push (meaning "Take Off Juice) I know if I go in they are going to say that I need to take the juice, but there is no other "diet" out there that requires us to take a "special juice" to detox. So, my question is will I be successful if I just jump straight into the plan? I did see results and lost inches when I was on the plan. Any advice and help will be helpful. I would like to know what works for you all as well. I am on the purple plan with 25 more pounds to lose to my goal weight. Thanks Guys!
positivethinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:01 PM   #2  
Purple with Lites

Height: 5'5"

Hi Positive Thinking, I started in October 2005 and was on the plan until January 2006 then took a loooonnng break ... and started back in September 2007 without doing take off...though I have done TO since the restart. Thus far I have experienced the same results as when I started with TO. If you decide you want to do a take off you can always use Knudsen's Morning Blend, grapefruit, oranges or cantaloupe instead of the take off juice sold by the center. Details are in the "newbies" thread in the "stickies" area at the top of the forum....see below link.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70537
AvidKayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:50 PM   #3  
positivethinking

Thanks so much for the link. I found lots of good things.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/189/130

Height: 5'5"

Positivethinking,

Actually, I never did takeoff when I started LAWL. I have ulcers, so the COD did not let me use their juice (they substituted calcium supplement instead as I paid for the start-up package). When I plateaud, they suggested I did a takeoff using canteloupe’s. I lost weight for the first few months at 2 lbs a week doing the all food plan.

I see no reason why you would have to do a takeoff if you didn’t want to, to jump back in the program.
Pastrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Positive thinking,

I think you didn't have such a long break from the plan, so they probably aren't going to make you do the juice. I might get back on plan for a day or two before you go back in, and then they will find less of a "need" to recommend the juice to you if you are already back to the plan.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 06:52 PM   #6  
positivethinking

Thanks girls! I really appreciate your inputs!