Old 11-01-2007, 09:43 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default Not even close!

Yesterday was not a pretty picture. My just back from the shop car overheated on the way to work. I ate most of my packed lunch while waiting for the tow truck. By lunch I was starved and had no car to go get more food so I made tea and kept working. The DH picked me up and we went home to haunt up the front yard. All I could think about was pizza. I kept thinking of ways I could have pizza and stay on plan. Just one piece, with veggies only... But the truth is I cannot eat just one piece of pizza- ever.
I dutifully pulled out some chicken breasts, plucked off the excess fat and put them on the Foreman grill. I was started to make bulgar pilaf but was out of bulgar (cracked wheat) so I made risotto instead. As this was finishing, remember I was starving, my DD shows up with a family pack of tacos and bean burritos from Taco Bell. I ate a 2 tacos and a burrito, had 1/2 a chicken breast. Wine, did I mention wine? several glasses while visiting with the neighbors.
Later, I went to put away the risotto and could not stop eating it! It was so good. Starchy, creamy, salty. I have not idea how much I shoveled in.
On a happy note I did not eat any candy.
POP today!
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 210/199.6/140

Height: 5'9

I was POP yesterday! My sis and I passed out mini hersey bars and didn't even eat 1! I am soooo proud of us!

Tuesday...I hate when that happens! My problem is that when I eat one thing bad(meaning not on plan), I feel like I have ruined the diet for the day and then eat like a total pig. UGGGH!
chica33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:19 PM   #33  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

LOL Tuesday. I know the stress can make you shovel in the food. I did that on Tuesday. But like you said, you didn't eat the candy!
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:26 PM   #34  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

No prob Tuesday-today is NEW DAY! Be POP today-you have it in you!

Congrats Chica!! Hey, I'm curious-I think you are the only one on here who is the same height. Do you mind me asking what size jeans you wear weighing 200 lbs? I can't wait to be down that low! I'm still deciding what my final goal weight will be-but for now I just want to get out of the 200s.

On a wonderful note-I HAVE FINALLY lost a pound! Of course it shows up on the scale Nov 1st. I guess I just wasn't meant to lose any weight in october!

Thanksgiving here I come!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:32 PM   #35  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Ladies. I was POP yesterday. Not a single piece of candy. Boy was that ever hard to resist too.

Congrats to all that made their Halloween goal. And for the rest of us that didn't (me included) onward and upward to Thanksgiving. We can do this if we keep it in the front of our minds instead of burying it under all the other important stuff we do daily.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #36  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Thanks to this challenge I only licked a snickers this morning before I came to work! I didnt give in! And now I have led a so far POP day! Lets do it!!!!!!!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:02 PM   #37  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Congrats to everyone that resisted the candy yesterday! & to those of you who didn't, today is a new day! Everybody out of the leftovers!!

POP so far, although I had a late start and at noon am just eating my first thing of the day. I was out of slimfast this morning so I didn't have anything before I took off to school and am just getting home. But, I'm having a piece of Boca chicken (does anyone else eat this? this is the first time I've tried it.) with baked fries.. strawberries & an oz. of cheese. DBf said wow, what a combination.. Oh well. Atleast I'm not stuffing down McDonalds.

Quick question.. is there any way that cornbread might be OP? Any recipes floating around out there somewhere?

Good luck to everyone this afternoon!
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #38  
Amy- Red w/Lites

lol, Kimberly-I'm getting a visuall of you licking a snicker and then throwing it out! Good for you!

Everyone be mindful of what we put in our bodies today!!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 187/171.8/150

Height: 5feet 4inches

Hi All !! Congrats to everyone, whether you ate candy or not!! Bet this Halloween was better than last year! Mine was! Had no candy, chocolate or halloween cookies (that one of my employees made..)
I feel so great!!
QueenLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 210/199.6/140

Amylou-I still wear a size 12, even when I was 170..I still wore a size 12. I remember when I was 150, I wore a 10. Some people go down sizes after like 10 lbs..I don't! lol Of course my pants fit much better when I weight less!!
chica33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #41  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Amy I'm 5"8" and when I weighed 205 I was wearing 14's and some 16's. Mostly 14's though in jeans and XL in tops.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #42  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Thanks for the info ladies! I know we all carry weight differently so it's hard to compare. I'm in a very comfortable 18 right now and can't wait to get back to a 16--hoping to be there by xmas. I figured at 199 I'd be at a 14. I have NO idea what it would feel like to be a 10/12...one day! Thanks ladies!

Keep up the great work!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #43  

Height: 5'4"

You gues are great. I tripped a little yesterday, unexpected and totally unplanned for diner invitation yesterday, so I had to compromise a litte. The meal was ok, but my starch was potatoes and I guess the carbs triggered something and when I came home I was starving. Bottom line is I had an extra starch (when I got home) and an extra dairy. Drank lots of lemon water and started fresh today.

SIGH - does it ever get easier?
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:30 PM   #44  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Roberta-I've been craving an extra dairy so bad! TOM makes me crave dairy like no other! I don't think it ever gets any easier-but it makes it a lot more fun when the scale and your new clothes reward you for all of your hard work!

POP so far today but very hungry. Dbf is home from work early today and making some spaghetti. I just eat the sauce and the meat and some extra veggies! It's actually quite good with some ff italian dressing!

How is everyone else doing today?

Nicole-I know you hate challenges-how have you been doing?
Old 11-01-2007, 08:57 PM   #45  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Okay, so I may drop out of this challenge! With TOM (hi Amy!) and everything else I cant stay away from the candy bowl!!!! I had two of the mini snickers once again tonight! (160 cals) I dont know what to do, I couldnt stay OP if my life depended on it!!!

Tomorrow is unplannable. I am sitting in on a mock jury (to earn a little extra christmas cash) and everything is going to be catered. I would pack my lunch, but I am not sure what is allowed as far as leaving the building, and such... And I am pretty sure I cant take anything but ID in with me. I would think they would at least have a vegetarian option. I sure hope so!!

What a weird week this has been!!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote