Old 10-31-2007, 01:08 AM   #16  

Height: 5'4"

I am definitely in too. I love these mini challenges, they really help keep me on track. Just getting back from vacation, chinese food, pizza, birthday cake, I need this one for real.

Thanks, Amy, great idea.
Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:11 AM   #17  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

well i wouldn't need a midnight snack if i could go to sleep!! :frown:
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:12 AM   #18  

well i don't know why that didn't make a frown, but you get the picture..
Old 10-31-2007, 11:03 AM   #19  

Good morning

I got up this morning & did 20 minutes on the treadmill and 20 on the stationery bike.. Now I'm having a nice OP breakfast [2pc. turkey bacon, grits, and a peach]

This was a great idea Amy.. Accountability is a must for me at this point in time.. it's so easy for me to get sidetracked!!
Old 10-31-2007, 01:02 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 210/199.6/140

Height: 5'9

Ok so yesterday I did take off and stayed POP the entire day!
Today...POP so far, hope to keep it that way all day. WI tomorrow, hoping the scale is down!
chica33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 01:35 PM   #21  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Well ladies - I was not POP yesterday but am so far today. We can do this!!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #22  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Ladies:

I was POP yesterday if I am counting exchanges from my maintenance plan. Problem is, I need to get a few lbs off from the weekend. But still POP. Just close to TOM and I want to eat everything in sight.

Does anybody have a problem with if you eat, you want to eat more, but if you don't eat, you can do without it? It just seems like, if I ever eat something, I want to continue eating until I am stuffed. When TOM especially.

I may have to plan another TO tomorrow and then try to stick POP after that. I am up the 3 lbs I lost for the Halloween Challenge.

Last edited by aguerin; 10-31-2007 at 02:21 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:31 PM   #23  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

I do that too Amy. If I don't eat then it's like I forget all about it and don't feel hungry or the need to eat. But once I start eating, look out I'm on a feeding schedule so don't get in my way!!!

I can't do TO (it gives me migraines) so the COD told me today to drink 4 oz juice and 4 oz water every day for 8 days but count it as 2 fruits and it would give me the same benefit as doing TO. Gonna start that tomorrow and see how that goes. I'll let you know in 8 days.

Last edited by chiquita623; 10-31-2007 at 02:31 PM.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:10 PM   #24  

Height: 5'4"

Default Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguerin View Post
Ladies:

Does anybody have a problem with if you eat, you want to eat more, but if you don't eat, you can do without it? It just seems like, if I ever eat something, I want to continue eating until I am stuffed. When TOM especially.
I thought I was the only one like this. I can go all day (before LAWL) not eating and once i start, I couldn't stop. Especially carbs, for some reason. Happened when I had a procedure that I had to prep and then do liquid diet for 2 days. I was thrilled because I lost 6 pounds in those two days, then I ate (and ate,and ate, .....)

Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:00 PM   #25  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Okaaaay you talked me into it... lol... All that halloween candy has got me feeling reallllly guilt (and a little sick to my stomach!!!!) I am starting tomorrow! (11/1)
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:27 PM   #26  

POP for me today so far.. I have a starch and a dairy left so I'm going to have some cheese and crackers and call it a night. I had a whole bag of my favorite candy (Sweet Tarts) for the Trick-or-Treaters sitting in front of me at work for the past 3 hours with noone to stop me from digging in and I have resisted, so I'm very proud of myself!!

Good night all!
Old 10-31-2007, 11:11 PM   #27  
Purple with Lites

Height: 5'5"

I was not POP today, had a bite of cookie but it wasn't even tasty so didn't finish it. I had SF hard candy when I craved sweets, which helped. So much food today at work, potluck, open house, and little jack-o-lanterns full of candy seemingly in every office...so although I had some cookie it could have been MUCH worse. Tomorrow's another day!
AvidKayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:05 AM   #28  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

wow 2 days of POP and I am startin to feel good!!

Liz, Roberta-glad you are joining us!! Anyone else who feels the need to be accountable come on down!

Amy, Emily, Laurie-CONGRATS! You made it through Halloween POP!! I could not believe that I was passing out snickers and reeses and kit kats to all of those kids and did not have a SINGLE piece!! VICTORY! This challenge is what did it. Luckily I saved a lite for the evening time and ate it as soon as I felt like I was going to give in! We still have candy left...going to make dbf take it to work!

Kimberly-glad you are going to join in! We are so close to the holidays-we have to get back into being POP everyday!

Lisa-way to put mind over matter and stop eating when you realized it wasn't good enough to cheat!

Amy-it's TOM for me too and it makes me feel like I have a hallow leg. Nothing fills me up! I am starving right now and out of food to eat. I just keep telling myself "this too shall pass"-I'm not going to die!

Ok ladies-let's make it 3 days! Watch those nibbles!

I'm going to try to promise to post my diary tomorrow as an extra incentive to be POP.

Night!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:19 AM   #29  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

O.K., I made it through day two (10/31) being POP. Even passed out some Halloween candy last night and didnt fudge. The scale was down a pound this a.m. too, so things are good.

As Felicia's would say: "Make Good Choices Today"

Last edited by aguerin; 11-01-2007 at 08:20 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 09:30 AM   #30  
New mommy again :-)

Well, I did TO yesterday and was POP...now on to day 2!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote