Old 10-29-2007, 12:29 PM   #16  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Felicia what a great idea. Something your children can save and pass on to their own someday.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:46 PM   #17  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Thanks, guys! It's just something I started with his first and have continued. It even comes on the Tooth Fairy's own stationery. I have a printing business and recently DS asked me if I made the TF's stationery. I told him no and he said, "You should call her, Mama. I'll bet she needs alot of those cards and you could make a fortune!!"

Last edited by bayoubelle68; 10-29-2007 at 12:46 PM.
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #18  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Nicole, I'm a bit short on cash and the girls both need new winter boots so I'm going to yank a few molars and pop them in the mail to you.. you can send me cash or cheque!
Kristen - pretty funny for a Monday morning! How do you spell check when you say "check this out?" Just curious.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:57 PM   #19  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Felicia - that is precious. And it sounds like you have a young enterpreneur on your hands!!
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:20 PM   #20  

Height: 5'2"

Felicia,
Thanks for sharing you poem.

It reminds me of a letter that the Easter Bunny sent to my sons when they were old teenagers and I hope no one minds, but I will share it with you all and maybe you can adapt it if you like.......

BUNNY EXPRESS

OUR BUNNIES ARE BONDED

April 12th

Dear Jeff,

Sorry that our delivery to you was late. We try very hard, but Verona’s population is growing so fast and we are required to start our deliveries with the littlest kids.

We also had computer problems this year and our address files were corrupted. We never had to use last names since our regular bunny was familiar with all the delivery addresses. This year we had to hire new people and we skipped around your neighborhood looking for the right Jeff. We were over on some street near a park, but then we discovered it was the wrong house, wrong Jeff. Somebody then remembered that you are the Jeff that lives up on a hill, not the Jeff that lives near a park.

Oh well, we made it. You basket was packed exclusively for you by a new bunny named Bruno. Hope your basket survived! Bruno doesn’t always leave the baskets in the cleanest places.

We strive to hide our baskets in interesting places, but you guys have lived in the same house for too long and Bunny Express is running out of ideas…

Enjoy
The Easter Bunny and the crew
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:24 PM   #21  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Well, I survived the weekend with the almost 13 yo niece. I even saw my 20 yo nephew - he came home twice, for about 5 minutes each time. My sister had absolutely no food in the house, (niece only eats spaghetti-os) My sis, love her dearly, but she has some serious food issues. I think she was switched at birth because she is 4'11" and weighs about 88 lbs. Apparently the family only eats bacon, because that is all that was in the fridge (multiple kinds of bacon too. way odd) She did leave money - which was kind of funny, she left $100. Did she want me to do the grocery shopping??? Not a piece of fruit or a veggie to be had. DN had play practice on Sat, so I ran to the store and got a few things.

So, not a good WL weekend.

Liza - glad your friends place was spared inthe fires. I hope the winds don't kick up as badly this week.

Felicia - love your poems! How cute.

Nicole - yeah, I'm trying to go every morning to the 9:30 class. I've never made it to Friday. When I start work, I'm not sure what I'll do, probably go to the night classes. The gym I belong to is closer to my old job, so when my membership runs out I may look at stuff closer to home.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:25 PM   #22  
Kim - IP 9/10

So Lynn - where did Bruno leave the baskets?
Old 10-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #23  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Kim- thats funny about DS being switched at birth. I think my DBf was. He is about 160 of pure muscle while both his parents, DS and DB are about 300+ apiece. I tease him all the time about being the milkman's baby

Anyone who knows - How do you put the quotes from other people into your post?
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #24  
Kim - IP 9/10

Emily on the person's post that you want to quote, click on the "quote" box in the lower right corner. It opens up the response box with the original reply formatted as a quote.

Did that make any sense? I feel like I said "Quote" about 100 times.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #25  
Kim - IP 9/10

My sis is not like any of the rest of my family. None of us are thin. She had (still has) some of the weirdest food issues ever. She had been married for years and my mom was still not buying certain things because "cheryl didn't like that" Ugh. She survived on pretzels dipped in soda, and cheese sandwiches. Obviously my niece now has issues too. Spaghetti -o's? gross!
Old 10-29-2007, 02:00 PM   #26  

Thanks Kim! You must be like me.. sitting around bored just waiting on someone to post something to reply to
Old 10-29-2007, 02:01 PM   #27  
Kim - IP 9/10

Yeah, although I am supposed to be outside doing some gardening. Oh well.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:11 PM   #28  

Well I'm supposed to be working, but.. It's so slow today! I'd rather be on here playing around anyway...
Old 10-29-2007, 02:21 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Ok I'll join the bored group! LOL I finished my book and dont have a new one to start so here I sit! Ugh!!

Must be the month for breakups! My daughter and her boyfriend of 4 years broke up last night. They've broken up before but it never lasts long. We'll see what happens. I just wish I could have taken the day off and spent it with her doing something fun so she wasnt just sitting at home thinking about things :::sighing::: growing up is so hard! And I just want to be able to fix everything for her.
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #30  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi gals! Hope everyone is having a good Monday! I just got finished washing dishes, ughh! I think all of my pots and pans were dirty!

Emily, What I have started doing on weekends, is treating them as if they are work days. I sit down on Friday night make out my journal for the whole weekend then start cooking. If it is already made up, it is easier to pop in it the microwave! On Sunday morning, after getting all 3 of us ready for church, I rarely have time for a good breakfast, and usually ended up going by Mcdonalds or Burger King for breakfast, so now since I got my blender I have started making smoothies! Yesterday I took 8 oz of Light peach yogurt a splash of milk, a half of a banana, some strawberries and a few cubes of ice and threw them all in the blender. It held me over until church was over and it was delicious!! HTH!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote