Old 10-28-2007, 01:11 PM   #211  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey, Felicia..........how much $$$ does the tooth fairy leave at your house? My brothers teased me so bad cuz when ODD first started losing teeth, 12 years ago, the tooth fairy left her $5.00. That kind of set a trend, and the tooth fairy still leave $5.00. I don't think that is too much, but everyone teases me that my kids pull their teeth out just to get paid.......
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:34 PM   #212  
LAWL Salt Police

We do $2.00 for DD and $1.00 for DS... The $1.00 is for the smaller teeth...

Hope y'all are having a stellar day.. We're about to head to the mall to go gey my pre-ordered copy of Guitar Hero III for the Nintendo Wii... Good thing the Cowboys aren't playing today, so I can concentrate on the game!

Yesterday was "ok" as far as being POP... We weathered the parties without too much trouble.. We both avoided cake for the most part.. (little tiny piece, barely a mouthful)... The bad news? The mom and dad who hosted the soccer party gave us the remainder of the cake! So it will be shuttled to the office tomorrow so my coworkers can have at it...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:30 PM   #213  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Hey, Felicia..........how much $$$ does the tooth fairy leave at your house?
Nicole - she leaves $5 at our house, too. For DS's first tooth, she left $10 because that was the lowest amount she could get from the ATM at 11:00 at night!!! LOL!! But every other tooth has been $5. I think it's crazy, too - especially when I remember that she used to bring me a quarter! But I guess that's the cost of living increase!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #214  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Yay Sox!!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:47 AM   #215  
Liza - LAWL since 6/17/07

Height: 5'4"

LOL Nicole! Mini-Me caught on real quick about the toothfairy profit and would wiggle all of her teeth trying to get them out. My friend said to watch out that she was going to become a "Tooth Broker"
lizababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:08 AM   #216  

Whew, made it thru the weekend. Not quite POP but I did make a conscious effort to stay OP. I have an interview today so I am a little stressed, and that has a tendency to make me want to eat chocolate. I am fighting the urge though. Hope everyone else has a great day.
SpringManor is offline   Reply With Quote