Old 11-01-2007, 02:13 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 185/178/135

Don't worry fatgenie, you'll keep losing. Just stick with it. I don't have the book but I do still have the magazine with the article in it. It doesn't say anything about continuing to eat the brown rice and beans, it just says what you can add to the diet at week 3. So, I think if you enjoy the brown rice and beans, then I would still eat it. If you don't like it though, you probably don't need to be eating it. I myself am not too fond of it and I haven't eaten it in a few days and I'm still losing. I think it's up to you, although the book might say otherwise. Keep at it!
Tropigirl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:01 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 177/159/130

Height: 5.2

Talking lost 2 lbs .........

now 10lbs lighter in 3rd week.

I got book........... today Now i am cofuse

in 'first' i found it simple to follow now.... i don't know what to follow & what not.....

thanks... for your push.....
fatgenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:05 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 167.8/164.6/125

Height: 5'3"

Whatever you're doing seems to be working! What is a normal menu for you?
kd66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:16 PM   #19  

Lightbulb my menu.....

hi kd66,

in morning i drink tea ( i don't know it allowed or not), orange for breakfast

i eat little amount of nuts in between before noon as it's my 3rd week II phase
At noon I eat omlatte with lot of spinach & yogart (&/or strawberries). Activa is good becuse when i eat apple, i feel like constipation, dannon's low fat yogert helps.

now days i eat avacado befor/after my tea in evening.

at night salad,beans& rice.

some times cabbage soup. fish is not my type of food. some time i eat chicken salad from culvers with low fat dressing.

what you think of my diet.. should i added or reduce some thing??

Last edited by fatgenie; 11-01-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:21 PM   #20  

I also got my book today! I will check it out and let you ladies know what I think tomorrow??
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #21  

Exclamation book?

hello all,

any one read the book???? i can't finish it... still on the 4th page.......
Old 11-06-2007, 03:53 PM   #22  

I am still working on it...I want to read it over good before I give my review..LOL! I do think there are some yummo recipies. From what I can tell it is not much different than the basics of the cover story mag.

Last edited by Skinny4baby; 11-06-2007 at 03:55 PM.
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:50 PM   #23  

Angry hummmm..... bad period????

hi girls.....

it was a bad week..... I felt hungry/emotional all the time, PMS??? any remedies.... u try for this...???

i thought this diet will help this sort of things..

No weight loss. Also gained 3-4lbs.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:18 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 194/171/140

Height: 5'6.5"

I have been on the diet for the past 5 weeks. I am on my 3rd day of the 6th week, Phase III of the diet. I have only lost 20 lbs. and the past two weeks I haven't lost any wieght. Is there any help, I could get to get it dropping again. I was planning on starting over with the phase I cleansing when I get done with this week instead of the next phase.

I haven't bought the book, but follow the "First" article. I was going to pick up the book this weekend.
Renodebbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #25  

Thumbs up hey...... dont worry it will drop..

hello,

it happens... with me lots of time.... if we eat Phase I morning stuff & Phase II dinner stuff weight drops....

I am in 5 th week but i am not started with the III phase i am continuing.. with II phase only.

Book is not very diffrent from first magzine if you can get in B&N just check it.... not more stuff in book. that's what i felt.

have a nice day..!

I am back on my weight .
Old 11-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #26  

Default Thank you Fatgenie!

Fatgenie, thank you for the answer. I will try doing that again. Did you also continue eating the beans and rice? I stopped after the first two weeks.

I have done a lot of research online trying to find the right balance of foods and vitamins. When I have a free chance this week I was going to pick-up some other vitamins that promote healthy weight loss and continue again at Phase I and II of the diet, but occassionally a Phase III. I can't help it I like my Turkey burgers with sweet potato.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 200/200/145

Hi All! I am a "noob" here and am so glad to see the support and also to find information specific to this diet!

The A-E diet is the first diet which has appealed to me in years - I find it hard to follow a diet if I'm not 110% behind the premise.
From 1999-2001 I attended a university that was performing a ton of research on endocrine disruptors - these are compounds/metals, etc. that mimic endocrines and hormones, just like what is described in the A-E book. I contributed to this research, attended guest lectures and even considered pursuing a PhD in the subject. I decided not to, however, as the subject began to become a bit of an obsession with me and I saw myself being driven over the edge of sanity because of the overwhelming relativity of ED's to EVERYTHING.
Just before attending university - starting in 1998 to 2004 - I was living the Atkins/Protein Power diets. They worked so well and my blood work was immaculate. It was in in 2003 that I could take not more of the meat-laden meals and had a mental & spiritual backlash against the diet. Additionally stressed and beginning a sedentary job, I gained a ton of weight and am the heaviest I have ever been. I do not overindulge in fatty foods or sugary stuff, but I am a foodie and get next to no exercise. Now have gall/liver issues.

In any case, I feel I can get behind this diet mentally as it helps me to put action to all of the ED concerns I have had as well as help with my current health and weight issues.

I have started the book - and as with all diets - I will read it cover to cover and then again through the process. I'll let you all know what I discover

I look forward to reading more posts.
KittenPudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 04:09 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 200/200/145

Oh, and additionally...I see I cannot post links, however the FDA has a database and huge amounts of research on ED's if you are interested you can google it.

(yes, Im a geek)
KittenPudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:38 PM   #29  

Cool Lost 18 pounds........

Hi All,

Any Body still on thi Anti -estrogenic plan???? I lost total of 18 Pound.... it's my 7th week though. it's going slow but........ I am lossing weight slowly. some time it happens that i am stuck on...same number for....3-4 days... some days it incresses by 2-3 pounds. but i am lossing .. it slowwwwwwly. In Bad days I treat myself with weight watcher ice creams.... small treat to bring up my mood

Best Luck to all who are on diet!!!
Old 12-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #30  

Default Anti Estrogen Diet

I am still on it. It is slowww going. I am down 23 pounds and it has been tough. Especially, with holiday foods and Christmas parties, but I am sticking to it. I like the diet and my husband is helping me with it too. I wish it would come off a little faster.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!