Old 10-29-2007, 09:49 AM   #121  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning. I go WI later today so will post my WI then. According to my scale at home I'm the same - 171. My only goal was to be in the 160's by Wednesday and I really don't think I'll make it. My Thanksgiving goal is 165 but at the rate I'm going I'm not sure I'll make that either. Oh well, just got to keep chipping away at it. Every little bit helps.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:40 PM   #122  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Laurie, I think you are right on track for Thanksgiving. You have got 4 weeks until then, so if you can pull off the 2 lbs/week, you will surpass your goal! Keep your chin up!

I am so excited! I have not been this POP in a long time! Usually it was every other day POP... But I have been pretty on track since Thurday! Gonna go exercise!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:48 PM   #123  
Laurie

Kimberley - doesn't it feel good to be POP more than one day in a row. Kind of makes you think that you really can do this. Or at least that's how it makes me feel anyway. I was completely POP this weekend and was so proud of myself but I drank about 14 glasses of water so the COD thinks I may be retaining some water. HLW is in order I believe!!
Old 10-29-2007, 04:40 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 210/199.6/140

Height: 5'9

Hello all! Congrats on your weight loss..
I just have a quick question... I have read about the warm lemon water but what exactly does it do for you?
chica33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 04:44 PM   #125  
Laurie

It helps if you are retaining water from eating something that may be a little high in salt content or if you've gone off plan. And it cleans out the toxins in your body. After drinking it I usually have some sort of loss the next day at WI.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:48 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 210/199.6/140

Height: 5'9

Thanks for the response....now I have another...
How much lemon and water...or does that not matter?
chica33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 05:04 PM   #127  
Laurie

I use 1/2 lemon, squeezed and throw it in rind and all with the 8 oz. water. It's pretty tart so you may want to add a little splenda or something.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:06 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 186/150.6/130

Height: 5'2"

Well it is looking like I could be on track to make my goal by Halloween. I am doing TO today and tomorrow to help me out. Also, a little victory for me this weekend...I got into some size 10 jeans!! Granted, they run BIG and there was some stretch in them and they were tight BUT the tag said 10!! I really could be in the 8's by Christmas!! Hang in there everyone!! Oh a little trick I heard this weekend at COD...cut your bars into 16 pieces and then when you are tempted by Halloween candy, have that instead. I think that is going to be a life saver for me this week!
monster66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:31 PM   #129  
Purple with Lites

Height: 5'5"

I understand that in preparing hot lemon water you put the rind in because the oil in the rind is a key ingredient...just want to add that, which I gleaned by reading other posts in this forum. Thanks.
AvidKayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #130  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Wow what great suggestions you all have!!

Donnie, I too had a NSV like 45 seconds ago relating to yours! At my work we have to wear khaki pants. When I started that job in January of this year I was in a size 24 (not comfortably I should add) I just tried a pair of pants on that I bought in March, and I used to have to leave them unbuttoned to wear them, now, they are big on me WOOHOO I live for those moments!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:05 PM   #131  
Purple with Lites

Donnie, I meant to congratulate you on your size 10 victory...CONGRATULATIONS!
Kimberly & Cathy CONGRATULATIONS to you two too!
Halloween is so close...I am drinking lots of water, and avoiding temptation and have not weighed in for a couple of days since I can go up and down during the week and it will drive me nutz, I am better off not WI until the day.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #132  
Cathy

S/C/G: 222/198.4/142

Height: 5'1

Hi everyone,

I wanted to say thank you for the congrats Lisa and Kim#3.

I will go WI on wed morning. So Hopefully I will have met my goal. And if not I am soooooo close and only got 8 tp go for the Thanksgiving challenge.

Stay OP all and make good choices... I tell my kids that all the time and just last week my son looked at me when I was going to grab for something not on plan and he says.... Mom Make good choices.... I quickly removed my hand and realized what I was doing.... Good thing he was right there....

Have a good night everyone!
Catway8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:50 AM   #133  
Purple with Lites

Cathy, so cute about your son keeping you on track...thankfully he was there to support you.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:17 PM   #134  

Height: 5'4"

Didn't quite make my Halloween challenge goal, but keeping my Thanksgiving goal the same and hoping to 'catch up'. After being on vacation and being in my daughter's house eating whatever was prepared, I did pretty good. Still showed a 2.8 pound loss for the 2 weeks. This is after eating chinese food one night (I chose VERY carefully) and pizza another (again, made choices as best I could). This proves that this program reallllly works. And I almost forgot, having a slice of birthday cake and a small scoop of ice cream too. Converted the foods I ate to what I thought they would translate to on the LAWL list. Drank LOTS and LOTS of water and walked almost every day. WHEW, had a blast, but am glad to be back where I can control my foods.

Have a wonderful OP day everyone.
Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 04:21 PM   #135  
Plan #3-no lites

S/C/G: 198/179/150

I don't think I'm going to make it! The scales aren't budging. I think I might have set my goals too high! I'm still trying though. Maybe I'll come close to 160's by Thanksgiving.
KSingleton is offline   Reply With Quote