Old 10-06-2007, 09:38 AM   #106  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, Jean! We love it here! Lots of friends and support. You'll find laughter, tears, frustrations, and victories. The best part is that everyone here is a real person just like you, working to change our lives for the better. Welcome to the family!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:59 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 192/192/140

Height: 5'4"

I would just like to say hello to everyone. I restarted PWL on October 1st and because I am an old friend of the program, I started with the 21 day meltdown. Since Monday, I lost 2.4 lbs, I was hoping for more, but I will take any loss at this point.

I am determined to get to goal and stay there! I often let life get in the way and use it an excuse to not eat right or exercise....Gone are those days!

I am focused on me and becoming a better me. I know that I can do this because I did it before. This is my journey to getting fit and living a much healthier life. I love Turbo Jam for exercise, that is where my name came from. My DD purchase custom Nike Shox for me and put TurboMom on them.

I hope to give and get support.

Thank you!
TurboMom38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:19 PM   #108  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hello to all of my 3FC friends I haven't even looked at the computer yet, but wanted to let you all know that I made it home safe and sound from Germany I will do some reading later on tonight or tomorrow, and then tell you all about my trip I missed you all!!!
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:06 PM   #109  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Height: 5'6"

Nicole - Welcome home! We've missed you! It's been so quiet without you!

TurboMom - Welcome to the family!
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 04:36 PM   #110  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Felicia, You are doing better than I do. Sometimes I just laugh, I can't help it.
One of my speech students kept mumbling something at me the other day. He is in the fourth grade and I have been fussing at him that he should be doing better with his speech. I said,"I can't understand anything you are saying. Speak slower and focus." He said, "you wook putty today." I felt like a dog! I said well thank you, you are sweet!
I have a child with aspergers. She cracks me up. She has a wild imagination too. I do anything I have to not to laugh at her because she gets mad but she is hilarious with the stuff she comes up with. She does quotes out of movies. She is in first grade. She is a right. I ask her if she was going to be on tv when she got bigger. She said yes. She probably will be!
Hello all you new people.
A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian buddies!!!
Welcom back Nicole!
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #111  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians!!

I actually have 2 days off - count em - 2!! Although I did work 10 hours today.

Tomorrow it is just me and a friend for dinner. My mom is away and she can't get home for the holiday due to work so I am going to cook up a small 7.5 lb turkey and have her over. That way neither of us is alone.

Then Monday I am just relaxing at home and probably do some more packing. Then back to work the rest of the week and off for 2 weeks. I haven't had any extended time off in awhile. A few days here or there but nothing like 2 weeks. Now mind you a few days will be hectic with moving but its a good hectic!! After the last 6 weeks at work I need a break.

Liza - I hope you are feeling better. There is a virus making the rounds at work for us too. I wash my hands about 40 times a day I think!!

Nicole - I can't wait to read about your trip. I am sure you had an absolute blast!!

Barb - I am buying a minihome and it is in a park but we have really good size yards. Enough for me and the pooch to enjoy!! But not too much to have to shovel in the winter nor mow in the summer!! I am very excited - 2 weeks from now I am in the house as my big stuff gets moved on the 21st (sunday).

Joni - I know what you mean about being watched at work. We are all the time and then have to report various stats and numbers all the time. I've never had a problem with it but others have.

Guess that's it for now...I'll check in again later!!!
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 12:06 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Talking

Hi, everybody. This is my first day on 3FC. I signed up on LAWL four weeks ago and wanted more personal interaction and support. Google is great! I have lost 10# in four weeks. Amazing really. I am not starving. I could be doing better but I cannot give up my second glass of wine! Plus, I have not mastered the little details like one bite of cheesecake.
October is my favorite month. The tourists have gone home and the beach is mine! Just me and my dogs!
Tuesday C.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:17 AM   #113  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Welcome Tuesday and Turbomom and anyone else I missed. Congrats on the weight loss Tuesday.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote