Sugar Free Candies

• You guys may get tired of answering my questions, but they are just coming to me today for some reason...

I'm not using a center but am using an old LAWL book of a friends'. In there, it states along with the condiments you can have 3 Sugar Free candies a day. This so far has saved my sanity. However, I noticed in the Sugar Free Candy section the Russell Stover Sugar Free candies. Are these okay? I don't have the info on these in front of me. They are good though...

Your thoughts on the sugar free candies are much appreciated...
  • Quote: You guys may get tired of answering my questions, but they are just coming to me today for some reason...

I'm not using a center but am using an old LAWL book of a friends'. In there, it states along with the condiments you can have 3 Sugar Free candies a day. This so far has saved my sanity. However, I noticed in the Sugar Free Candy section the Russell Stover Sugar Free candies. Are these okay? I don't have the info on these in front of me. They are good though...

Your thoughts on the sugar free candies are much appreciated...
    Forgot to mention these were the different choc varieties they have... Toffee, mints, etc...
  • I got out my gold booklet and it says:

"Sugarless hard candy......up to 3 pieces per day"

So they do not allow the sugarfree chocolate stuff--sorry.
  • The reason for this, is because sugar free chocolates like Russel Stover, are higher in calories than the small pieces of sugar free hard candy.
  • Also,
    Some of those have sugar alcohols, which, technically means their "sugar free."

Technically, those give me the trots, so beware. Lot's of people get them if they eat too many of them!
  • hehe. Thanks guys. I had a couple last night to fight off the urge to go get an ice cream sundae. But I will stick to the hard candies...