Old 09-17-2007, 07:36 AM   #1  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Default Sept 17-23 Losers and Friends

Hope everyone had a great weekend and you're ready to take on this week with your head in the game. In the words of Jillian Michael:
There's no deadline. Just commit to the process and take it day by day

My scale was kind to me this morning...it was all the exercise I got in yesterday, no doubt, since my eating hasn't been as good as it should be. If we could just eliminate Friday night cocktail hour, I'd be good!

Last edited by Joni135; 09-17-2007 at 07:37 AM.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:34 AM   #2  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

GM all. Congrats on the scale success Joni.

I had a great time in the Smoky Mountains at the Rod Run. Walked, Walked and then walked some more. I also stayed POP which is a major accomplishment for me. Caused a tiff on Saturday night when we were trying to have dinner and couldn't find anything I could eat, but hey its a NSV for me. I was planning on cheating. The scales are finally under 145 for me this a.m. Whoo Hooo. Just about 4 more lbs to go.

Last edited by aguerin; 09-17-2007 at 08:35 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Amy-Glad you had fun at the Rod Run and congrats on staying POP, thats amazing!

Kim #3 I love the new haircut!!!

TN Heather- I miss you when you arent around, remember that :-) We need to do lunch again!!!

Everybody have an absolutely amazing day!!! Started to say week, but lets take this journey one day at a time, its easier that way! LOL
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:33 AM   #4  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Good morning everyone This is going to be a week of great successes! I am so excited to see how everyone does!!!

I miss our moderator..........

Ok, I'll be back later
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:34 AM   #5  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Monday Morning Everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty relaxing and I have no complaints about that in the least!!

Amy - congrats on the NSV and being so close to goal. That is awesome.

Kim 03 - love the haircut and new pic.

Jillian - congrats on the 41 pound loss!! What an encouragement to us all!

Felicia - you are so close to two-topia. I just know you'll be there this week!!

Hi to everyone else.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:53 AM   #6  
Val

Good morning all!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Personally, I finally finished getting the guest bedroom put back together after painting it, also got rid of the old furniture and replaced it with some I inherited from my mom's house. So with the new paint job, mom's old furniture and new linens, it looks not too bad. Wouldn't win any decorating prizes, but all in all not bad. Now I've just got to get the office done and then my bedroom.

Good to see all the losses over the weekend.

Joni - Great job! Exercise is one of my weak areas, I really have to beef it up in that department.

Amy - Awesome on the NSV! You'll be at goal in no time.

Here's to a POP day!
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:56 AM   #7  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! My beach trip was absolutely wonderful, we had a great time. I can't say that I did my best staying on plan but there was lots of walking and swimming. BNWI this am showed me the same as when I left. I'll take it for now but I do understand that sometimes it takes a few days for those indiscretions to show up. My goal this week is to stay POP, including two days of TO later in the week.

Haven't had a chance to read through last weeks posts. Hope everyone had a great week and that those lbs are still coming off.

I'll check back in later after I've caught up on my reading
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:12 AM   #8  
LAWL since 9/06

GM everyone.

Just a quick hello and say that this weekend was good. I am a bit tired today, but I think that is the Monday blues. Hope eveyone has a great POP day.

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:36 PM   #9  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

I contacted Nashville Debbie on myspace, and she said:

"Hey there stranger! I am happy to hear from you and hope all is well. I gave up on my center and have been blindly stumbling along. I am now back in the saddle but doing it on my own. I will pop in on 3FC soon!!
Give my best to the gang.
Take care and stay in touch!
Debbie"

Just wanted to share that with you
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:51 PM   #10  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi gals (and guy!)I feel this is going to be a great week! I have had an awesome POP day so far! Also I drove by my COD and my friend is there, possibly signing up! YAY! More support and an in-store $credit$ for me!!

I had a great workout last night with the biggest loser 2 DVD! DH even joined me and he actually didnt poop out halfway through!

Last edited by bradleys mom; 09-17-2007 at 12:52 PM.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:39 PM   #11  
LAWL Salt Police

Good morning ladies (afternoon to others)...

Was a busy weekend and I'm tired too, just like Liz.. Between state fair, soccer and trying in vain to keep the house kept up, we're running ragged, I'm afraid.

Gave Liz some time off yesterday and took the kids to see The Simpsons Movie.. Very good flick, all things considered... Some of the humor and in-jokes were above Danny's head, but he enjoyed it none the less.

I find myself slipping a bit.. I'm not eating enough veggies and find that I'm not caring if I go over a bit with the starches. Nothing too egregious, mind you.. I'm not going out and buying bags of chips and nachos, but I'm finding that now that I've reached my goal, I'm caring less...

I need to figure out a way, mentally, to keep myself on track. I've been lucky that it hasn't added to the scale, but if I don't get some focus back, it's only a matter of time. I'm bound and determined to stay POP this week and get all the good foods in that I need.

Be one with your POP!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:43 PM   #12  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. checking in quick before i get ready for work. been a nice lazy relaxing morning. sucks to go back to work, but i'm looking forward to getting back to the usual routine. didn't get a workout in today, but i'm off tomorrow, so that's a definite for then. hope the day is going well for all.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #13  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan2112 View Post
...Gave Liz some time off yesterday and took the kids to see The Simpsons Movie.. Very good flick, all things considered... Some of the humor and in-jokes were above Danny's head, but he enjoyed it none the less....
Dan - Question about the Simpsons Movie: What happened to the pig?? DH brought it up, and we talked about it and talked about it... the movie does not seems to give us an explanation.... Did we miss something from the movie?
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:47 PM   #14  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everybody,

I have been MIA for about a week because I have been working for 14 days straight 12-13 hour days most days. Lots of overtime. I finally had today off but back at it again tomorow. As of tomorrow 1 month till I close on the house - I can't wait.

I have even lost another 2 lbs in the last 10 days so I am happy with that as well. My ticker is updated (or will be by the time anyone reads this post).

My mom is going away fro xmas this year so it will just be me and the pooch!! I will be with her and in the house so I will take that.

Joni - I am so happy to hear Charlie is doing better.

Guess that's it for me right now - I'll try not to be such a stranger this week. But in the last 9 days I have worked 110 hours so I basically came home each night and went to bed.

Have a good day everyone,
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #15  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Happy Monday everyone!

I am running around trying to finish a writing assignment due today.

My brother was in town this weekend (he goes to college about2 hours a way from us now) and I was NOT OP. I tried so hard, but gave in a couple times and just didn't limit my portions well. I'm trying to shake it and get back in the saddle...but with all of this running around, I'm feeling hungry and not prepared with good foods. I'll make it. I decided to come home during my break to make sure I didn't order anything bad from the cafeteria at school!

good to see everyone had a nice weekend.

Katy- great to see you back!

Nicole- thanks for the update on TNDeb! I miss her!

Kimberly-wow, I wish my bf would do the workouts with me. He is into lifting weights etc, so he doesn't seem very interested in my "little workout DVD"-maybe one day I'll have him join me. For now, I actually don't like him to be around when I do it since some of it's kind of goofy (well, especially my yoga dvd!)

anyway, back to work to make this deadline. Have a great afternoon everyone!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote