Old 09-19-2007, 09:38 AM   #46  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Amy -
Quote:
I missed Dr. Oz and I don't have TIVO. Does he have a website? I guess I will go look for one.
. You probably found stuff by now.
You can see some of the Oz stuff on Oprah's website
http://www2.oprah.com/tows/pastshows...20070917.jhtml

Actually Kim - your percentage is 31.14% Yes, you did it right! Awesome.

Geez - I wonder what Dan's percentage would be...he's removed his stats....wonder why? Oh, hi Dan! Sounds like you had a rewarding day and congrats on the NSV of having to wear the extra padding!

Busy day.......catch y'all later.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:53 AM   #47  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Thanks Joni. I was just going to post that you could go to Oprahs website and read the interview. Very intersting stuff. Course I got sucked into all the other info on there that I haven't seen before.

WTG Kim and Val. I thought my 17% was a kicker but you girls have got it going on!!!!

Going to WI today. Hope to see at least a drop of some oz's anyway. I have got to get that COD scale to say 144.?. Thats my goal for today, especially after the buffett yesterday.

Fair's in town. That is going to be another NSV for me. I didn't go last year because my weight was up and had just finished the cancer treatments. We always see soooo many people that we know and some of my husbands ex-girlfriends. But this year, I'm ready for them all. LOL
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:03 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

We always see soooo many people that we know and some of my husbands ex-girlfriends. But this year, I'm ready for them all. LOL

Woooo Hooooo Amy, you go get em girl!!!!! You look mahvelous!!!!!!!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:08 AM   #49  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Thanks Kim. You look awesome too. I wish I was the star that you are, but at least I can say I know her, I know her!!! Maybe someday when I grow up I can be a star too.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:30 AM   #50  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Wow, I'm at 210 now so my % lost is 22. What an awesome way to look at it....THANKS Nicole for suggesting it.

Had a good day yesterday and started my TO this morning. So far so good

Have a good one guys!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:05 AM   #51  
LAWL since 9/06

Morning all,

Well let's see. 205-169=36/205= 18%. As for Dan, his comes out to ~35%. that is awesome.

Congrats to all the % loses. Doesn't that make you feel pretty good?

Another glorious day at work. I applied for a job at another company and hoping to hear something soon. After almost 5 years here, I think I am done with consulting for a while.

Guess I had better get to work. I will do personals later.

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:07 AM   #52  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

I had my WI this morning and was up .4, but like the Biggest Losers on TV last night, After I have a really good loss one week the next week seems to be a small loss if any at all. So I am happy with the 4 lbs I took off last week, and I am going to shoot to at least pull one more off by Saturday! A lady I go to church with signed up with me as a referral so I got a $50 credit! It was nice to be able to get what snacks I wanted and not have to pay for them!

Last edited by bradleys mom; 09-19-2007 at 11:08 AM.
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:32 AM   #53  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Good morning all You can all thank Joni for the percentage lost idea......she gave it to me It really does give you a new perspective though, doesn't it? I mean, some of you have lost 1/3 of yourself. WTG!!! I bet KRISTEN'S stats are pretty amazing too

Anyway........I did get to move my ticker.....only a smiggen, but it moved, so I am happy. My little candy tantrum only hurt me by about a pound.....so I can go on. That is how you win this fight.........you make a mistake, and you move on. Are you listening, Kimberly? LOL. You do what i do.........be sooo good, and then just chuck it all for a stinkin cookie or something. Practice makes perfect. Cassi is super good at focusing on the bigger picture about minor screw ups too. Hopefully pretty soon she will be back

My friend, Julia, stopped over for coffee this a.m. That's all I have to say about that.

It is summer here again......in the 90's everyday again. I am tired of the heat.

DH is going out of town for a conference Thurs through Sunday. I hate him. J/K. I hate his job sometimes. It's stupid. Why do grown men have to gather and play golf or race go-carts in the name of business. Corporate welfare.........it gets me crazy.

Wow.....I'm quite the peach today.........ha ha. I guess I'd better go get some breakfast now...........my attitude sucks a little. I will check back later when I can behave.....
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #54  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hearing ya, LOUD N CLEAR Nicole!!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:41 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

good morning all,

If I take my highest ever known weight (I didn't get on a scale for many years, so I suspect that this weight is not truly the high point) of 215, I lost 25.5%

and I think it was almost all fat too.... according to the fat measuring scale I went from about 36% fat to 19% fat. That was the really great part about LAWL. Even if the end scale weight was higher than I planned, since you can get a lot lighter if you starve to the point of making your body use its lean mass to keep you going. You lose weight really fast then and you set yourself up to gain it all back quickly. Been there, done that, own the stretch marks it caused! Anyway so losing it slowly is a good thing.

Today I'm doing another TO, as I'm bound and determined to get rid of all the vacation weight. It is a day early to be doing it, as I did it almost 2 weeks ago, but I decided one day is not that big of a deal. This time I'm doing cantaloupe. Just because I've never done the cantaloupe before.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:47 PM   #56  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

The canteloupe way is my favorite Good luck. Do you do TO or FF?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:30 PM   #57  
Katy66

Height: 5'6"

Hey Barbara - I'm also doing TO today and tomorrow to get rid of my vacation Using Knudsens Morning Blend though. I've never tried doing it with canteloupe, although I might like that better since it gives me something to chew - HA! Good luck!
Katy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:50 PM   #58  
LAWL since 9/06

Well I have been thinking about doing a TO or FF to see if I can break this cycle and get past 168. But I would use the cantelope. It gives me substance, like Katy said. I need the substance for my body to digest. I can't decide which one I want to do though. TO or FF. Never done an FF. What is it exactly?

Last edited by LizzyW; 09-19-2007 at 01:51 PM.
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:53 PM   #59  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Nicole - love your humor....I like it best when you don't behave!! Sorry DH is ditching you for work...but whatcha gonna do? I guess you'll be around here a lot!! Just think...you'll have him all to yourself in Germany...well... sort of. Whose watching the kids while you're gone?
Old 09-19-2007, 01:58 PM   #60  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Liz - the biggest different between TO and FF is you don't eat the LA Lites on a FF...

Fast Forward
Unlimited proteins (meat, poultry, fish)
Unlimited raw, green salad veggies
2 eggs or 1/2 C egg beaters
4 glasses of the TO drink *
8 8 oz glasses of water
1/2-1/2 tsp Morton Lite salt

NO OTHER FOODS -no bread, no milk, cheese, fruit, condiments, etc.

You can have up to 24 oz per day of diet soda, 3 packets of articifical sweetner, 2 cups of coffee.

Take Off
32 oz of Juice* or Fruit (4 C of cantalope or 4 oranges)
6 oz protein (recommend you eat the same protein all day)
2 green veggies
& 2 LA Lites
* If you use the COD Take off drink, it's 16 oz of their juice and 16 oz water for each day.

Or buy 2 bottles of the Knudsen Morning Blend juice and each day you mix 6 oz water, 26 oz Knudsen's juice and 8 teaspoons Benefiber powder. This seems to be the closest in taste/nutrition to the COD juice.

Last edited by Joni135; 09-19-2007 at 02:01 PM.