Spoke with Cassi :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Some of you were worried about Cassi, as we were as well. I just spoke with her and she's fine, she's not in a ditch somewhere or hiding out in a donut shop or anything Life has taken a few unexpected twists, and she hasn't been able to get online. She hopes to be back in a few days, though

Btw, that's the first time I've spoken with her by phone and she has a very friendly and bubbly voice and sounds exactly as she looks! It was nice to talk to her
  • Thanks for checking on her Suzanne - I'm anxious to hear an update on school
  • Yea! I'm glad you spoke with her--I was really wondering where she was!
  • Thank you for checking in on our dear Cassi
  • Thanks for checking on her Suzanne - we've got a tight little group here and we were starting to get worried!
  • I'm going to keep bumping this up until she checks in. Cassssssiiiiiiiiiiiii - whhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee areeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu?
  • We miss you Cassi!
  • Yeah!!!! Come back.....come back.......we need you
    XOXO
  • just bumping this up
  • Well look who snuck in!! Hi Evette!! How you doing??
  • I almost fell over when I saw Evette's name!!!

What's up girl????
  • wow EVETTE IS HERE !!!!!!!! and still skinny!!!!! cool!!
  • Joni, Kristie and Lettie!! Hey guys!. Yep, just thought I'd pop in. It's so weird to come back and see all of these new people. How are all of you?!? Well, I'm still here, doing well, keeping up with maintainance. I hope everything is going great with all of you. I've been so busy lately with LIFE, but I'm gonna try my hardest to keep in touch with my LAWL buddies. Take Care!
  • Evette - so proud of you!! Are you still exercising and eating right...I assume yes since you're maintaining your awesome weight loss!

Eventually Cassi will check in with us...............
  • Bumping this thread from Page 2 until our Cassi returns to us.