Old 09-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #76  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Ok. I am confessing... I had two cupcakes!!! It seems like since my dads birthday party, when I was surrounded by all the terrible food, I just cant get back on track. I dont even think I will weigh in tomorow, I am afraid of what I may see... Maybe I should do TO. Its been two weeks at least... SO I am going to try my 7 day POP challenge tomorrow. lol I can do this, just not today! DH and I are going to Perkins for dinner tonight, I will try to behave my self!!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:02 PM   #77  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Just got back from my first trip to the COD in a week. That's the longest I've ever gone!! I was glad to see I was down over 1lb...but was actually hoping for more.
I got a good pep talk from my counselor. She thinks that the three days on, three days not POP are really going to sabotage my overall success. She is always nice and firm with me which is exactly what I need.
My favorite motto when I feel this way is, "either you want it, or you don't"

I ate three peanut butter filled pretzyls yesterday and also overdid it on my fruits.

She suggested me doing a Plateau buster. even though my weight loss is not exactly stalled, it has gotten slower, and I really lack variety in my menus lately.
Basically I need to cut out all condiments and focus on light, low GI carbs. It's 5 days....so it will fit perfectly into this POP challenge!

She said the last girl at the center to do it lost 6lbs in one week! I'd be THRILLED with 3!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:31 PM   #78  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 216/208/140

Height: 5'8"

Amy,
I am not participating in this challenge, but I am usually really POP, and have slowed down considerably. I did start back up on Gold instead of #2, so that is what I am basing my POP-ness on! LOL What I am trying to say is I would like to get the information you got about a Plateau Buster.
whatazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #79  
Amy- Red w/Lites

I will be sure to post it once I am home this evening. It is a 5 day thing, no condiments, all lean protiens and all "lite" carbs (wasa crackers, melba toast, rf triscuits, whole wheat pita) everything else is followed the same as your normal plan.

I'll post the entire printout later!
Old 09-12-2007, 08:22 AM   #80  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Amy are you planning on starting another POP week challenge? I couldn't do this one cause I knew I was going to be traveling, but starting Monday (17th) I'm up for one. Just wondering.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:33 PM   #81  

Well I guess the cupcakes and truffles didn't have too much bad affect. I was down 1.4 today (After I said I wasn't even going to weigh in.) I also started the womans world version of takeoff today. We'll see what happens Saturday!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:55 PM   #82  

WOOOOOO I have been POP (Knockoff Takeoff) All day! I feel awesome (besides the sinus infection I woke up with) I was dragging butt all day then I remembered to take my Vitamax and it was like a jolt. I actually paid good attention at school, then came home and did a 30 minute workout! (Feeling some motivation girls...!) I'm getting those other 10 lbs by Columbus Day!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 10:56 PM   #83  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Amy- definitely! I know it should be our goal to POP every single day on LAWL, but these challenges are really helping me to focus on taking it meal by meal. So we will be here when you get back from your trip!

Kim-way to go!!

Also, I've posted a plateau breaker that seems more do-able than take off for me! So far so good....

It's been a POP day for me...I think I had a POP day yesterday too! I'll have to check the journal...been super busy around here!

WHERE IS KATY?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #84  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Kim-looks like we were posting at the same time!

I'm so glad things are back on track for you! Way to go on the workout-I've finally gotten my butt into gear and am back to multiple workouts per week.

I was down another lb today since Tues!! So excited to knock another one off. I'm so ready to be out of the 50s...almost there. The plateau buster was exactly what I needed...I haven't been brave enough to do a TO since I've been on LAWL...I think I might try it next weekend.

Lots of POP love to you all!

How is everyone doing?