Old 09-08-2007, 12:13 PM   #46  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

So I haven't w/i yet today...but I was not POP yesterday unfortunately. I had a POP morning and lunch and totally pre-planned for my catered dinner I was going to for an organization I belong to...but once I got there I definitely went over on my starches and did not get as many veggies as I was anticipating. I was bummed, but today is a new day with a whole new set of challenges...bday party and another party! No idea what they are having, so I'll bring my lites and try to avoid anything not on plan....it's going to be tough, especially with TOM which makes me feel like I'm never full!

I hope everyone has a POP day....congrats to all of you who have been doing so great!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #47  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

LOL Amy we must be long lost sisters! We keep chasing each other on here, and it is my TOM too... Oh woe to us... lol
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:25 PM   #48  
Amy- Red w/Lites

I noticed that too! Must be!
Old 09-08-2007, 11:57 PM   #49  
Nanette

S/C/G: 174/151.8/140

Height: 5.6

Hello everyone! Not exactly a POP day for me but I don't think I did as bad as I thought considering where I was. I went to a company picnic with more hard liquor then a liquor store. Then we proceeded to a pig roast with more desserts than a bakery. I wasn't too back because I pretty saved a lot of my fruit and starches knowing I would be having those at the parties. I do know that I won't be weighing myself for a couple of days at least! Have a great night everyone.
bahamadream10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:48 AM   #50  

I had two sugar free mini cupcakes, but in calories they together equaled a biscotti, so thats what I counted it as...
Hoping for a POP today. It is our churches 2 year anniversary and we are having all kinds of festivities today!
Old 09-09-2007, 09:29 AM   #51  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning everyone. Had a work function last night and ate a sliver of cheesecake. Oops. But I drank about 12 glasses of water so maybe that will help!! Hope today is POP for everyone.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:40 AM   #52  
Amy- Red w/Lites

hey guys. well I'm back on the wagon after two non-pop days. They weren't horrible, still got lots of water and good stuff in, but being on the go and out of town just doesn't lend itself to regular eating. I was finally able to journal what I ate this morning, and I was surprised to realize that I didn't do too bad once I counted all the exchanges. We'll see if the scale agrees with me.
I haven't been able to get to the COD this week, which is a first for me, it will be Tues before I'm there again....I'm really ready to see a loss!

So it's back to POP, I'm extending my challenge to wed. since I goofed these past two days!

Hope you all have had more success!
Old 09-09-2007, 03:03 PM   #53  

Height: 5'4"

You guys rock. You are so brave to go for little tastes/substitutions at all your parties and just count them as the appropriate LAWL exchanges. I am so afraid of small tastes, they always have turned into binges in the past. I know this program is all about learning to live normal (eating) lives and be accountable for what we eat.

Does anyone know the calorie counts for a starch, fruit and protein exchange?
That would help me a lot to manage tasting foods that are not exactly OP. (Like that sliver of cheesecake). How do you know what to trade the counts for?

Lotsa questions I know. Sorry about that, but you'all seem to have a real handle on doing that.

Thanks
Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:32 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Roberta, I do not know how to count things. That is frustrating to me!

I have been good and have been POP for the last 3 days. Went to a cookout tonight so I am real proud of myself. By passed home made dessert and I know the cook and know it had to be great!!! Sad for me. I started TO yesterday and today to maybe give me a boost.

Hang in there ladies. Make tomorrow a POP day!
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 08:41 PM   #55  
Nanette

S/C/G: 174/151.8/140

Height: 5.6

Another POP day today, but I wasn't able to get all my vegetables in. I have a huge cancer sore on the inside of my lower lip that is so big and painful I can't even eat so I have had alot of smoothies today because everything else hurts. Not so bad but I can't put my veggies in a smoothie well I could but ewwww gross. My mom used to have a juicer and she used to make celery, carrot and apple drinks and it used to gross me out. Well hopefully gargleing with peroxide and listerine will do it's job soon and I will be able to eat again without pain! Have a great night everyone.
bahamadream10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:27 PM   #56  

I soooo veered off plan today! We had a birthday paty for my dad after church tonight and I had a sugar free cupcake and a croissant turkey sandwich. Granted that doesnt sound very bad, but I had already had all my starches, and fats! So I am going to workout!!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:25 PM   #57  
Amy- Red w/Lites

So I was very, very OP today, but that does not mean I was POP, so I guess I can't count it. I had light mayo in an egg salad sandwich (1 fat) and then used olive oil to cook my veggies at dinner (another fat) so other than that I have been good! It's just so much easier when you cook things yourself!

I'm also hoping to get a workout in this evening....

Congrats to all you POPers and almost POPers!
Old 09-10-2007, 12:00 AM   #58  

Height: 5'4"

Default Good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim0303 View Post
Roberta, I do not know how to count things. That is frustrating to me!

I have been good and have been POP for the last 3 days. Went to a cookout tonight so I am real proud of myself. By passed home made dessert and I know the cook and know it had to be great!!! Sad for me. I started TO yesterday and today to maybe give me a boost.

Hang in there ladies. Make tomorrow a POP day!
I know you had to feel great bypassing that dessert. Here's to your TO giving you that boost that you need.
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:02 AM   #59  
LAWL since 9/06

Well I didn't meet my goal. Instead of losing 2 lbs, I gained it. Damn it!!
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:50 PM   #60  
Amy- Red w/Lites

It doesn't look like I'm showing a loss either! I let myself down this weekend by eating things that were not OP, so I'm extending this challenge for myself. I really want to make that Colombus Day Goal!

So far POP today!