Old 09-04-2007, 02:24 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'6"

hi Joni...so nice to see o ld b u ddies still here....thankss..nance
Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:34 PM   #32  
LAWL Salt Police

Welcome back Nance!! Don't be a stranger!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:53 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Good morning all (well still morning here barely)

I managed to be pretty much POP this weekend!
I even took a hike in the Columbia River Gorge yesterday, and it was really such a pretty place. A less popular waterfall that we didn't see a soul for maybe an hour and a half of hiking and sitting by a secluded waterfall. Kind of romantic to be alone with my DH in the middle of the woods by a waterfall like that. Good exercise as we hiked about 4 and a half miles.

Dan, the last pounds seem to be the most reluctant to come off and stay off. I felt like the last few ones just did not want to go, but even if you were to just stay where you are for the rest of your life, well that is appears to be a good and healthy place to be. You are already such a success story and inspiration to us all.

Today is my 1 year anniversary since I started on the LAWL diet. Who knew I could stick with something for a whole year! Even though I've been on maintenance since May, it is still sticking with the major lifestyle changes that I've made. I should celebrate by doing a take off... HA HA HA...
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:58 PM   #34  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Nance.....good to see you

Katie......where are you??
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #35  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. i have a short work week this week since we're flying out to see the kids again on friday. i'll be staying til friday the 14th. my DD, julia (who's 4yrs old) just started preschool today! i'm so excited for her but sad because i wasn't there to take her for her first day of school. but that will change in a matter of months hopefully, as we're moving at the end of the year! i'm so excited!

anyways, the scale still seems to be staying. not sure what the deal is. but i need to get into the COD before we fly out, so probably will be tomorrow. they're going to measure me since i haven't been since may. i know i've lost inches, but the scale is still taunting me! stupid thing!

ok, gotta go and get a workout in. hope everyone is having a great day!

glad to see you back, nance!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hey Everybody!

Wicked, evil scale. I WI after work today, and it was up. I'm not changing my ticker til after a morning WI (which hopefully will be tomorrow)

Hope everyone is having a great day!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 04:43 PM   #37  

Thanks for the welcome backs...how come I gained part of the wt. back..I know I know. I really do know ....Its because I have too much wine in the evening and then dont care..sooo need to watch that. All is great now cause its only two ...at about five I will be wanting a glass a wine..Then I need willpower..I think I can picture that will power dust thing again..nance
Old 09-04-2007, 04:44 PM   #38  

Talking

There I found the needed dust...to share nance
Old 09-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #39  
Heather - East TN

S/C/G: 190.8/153.7/150.8

Height: 5' 7"

Good evening, everyone! Good to see we didn't all fall off the wagon over Labor Day! I didn't do well, but it was more a matter of not eating enough rather than eating too much of the wrong stuff. I tended to just not eat much if there weren't enough good choices available. What I did eat was saltier than I've gotten used to so the scale was really making faces at me this morning. I really expected to see a gain when I went to the COD to WI this afternoon. Lo and behold, I was down a pound and a half! I was tickled pink. Now I know the scale tomorrow morning here at home will be more friendly to me too. I'll update my ticker then as I use my 'nekkid' morning weight on there.

Liza - glad you made it back from Mexico refreshed and rarin' to go. The time you were gone flew by for me so I'm sure it was much faster for you!

Joni - I am in awe of your running self! You go, girl!

Nance - Nice to meet ya! I know some of the veterans have been asking for you so I'm sure they are happy to have you back!

And everyone else, hello to you too!

Last edited by Heather115; 09-04-2007 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Posted too soon by accident!
Heather115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 PM   #40  
Felicia

S/C/G: 323/TBA/145

Cross your fingers, friends! I have to go WI tomorrow during my class's PE time. I only need 3 more pounds to be in Two-Topia! I'm not really thinking that the whole 3 pounds will be gone this WI, but you never know!

I haven't started exercising yet. I told myself that I would wait until I was below 300, so it wouldn't be so bad on my knees and feet. Looks like that's coming soon, so I'd better head soon to get a workout video of some sort - I'm thinking either Yoga Booty Ballet or The Biggest Loser 2. We'll see! If nothing else, at least the weather is starting to be cool enough that we can start walking in the evenings.
bayoubelle68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Speaking of knees, mine is killing me. I did something to my left one. Seems everytime I start back to work, the floor or concrete at work kills my feet and my knees!
Was POP today. Went to COD for WI and the scale isn't budging! I am frustrated I lost the 12 pounds in about 3 weeks and just maintaining! I know I didn't put it on overnight. However sometimes it seems I can. I just expect to keep dropping not stop!
Oh well, talk to all you ladies and gentleman tomorrow.
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:00 PM   #42  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone,

Nicole - the blankets are wonderful!!

We are nuts at work right now and I'll be doing lots of overtime the rest of this week. Unlimited time is available until end of day friday so far so I'll have a nice paycheck in a couple of weeks.

I am glad to see that some people here are doing really well. Its nice to see those tickers moving in the right direction!!

have a good night everybody...I should go get some sleep as I have to be back at work bright and early...
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 09:43 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Alannah, I bet you will find a use for the extra money when you move into your new house. Will you be able to have Chancey there? I know you miss your furbaby.

Nance, welcome back. The liquid fruits seem so innocent until after you drink them! I hope your will power dust works for you.

Kim #3, the weight will move down again soon if you stay POP. You are doing fantastic. Most likely you will see a nice drop your next weigh in. Of course given the fast start, you will see it slow down here... Or maybe your body is just making that 12 pounds a real and permanent loss. Replacing water weight loss with fat for a couple of days.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:16 AM   #44  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Welcome back Liza!! can't wait to see your pics from Rosarito. Hope getting back to work has gone ok!

Felicia-WOW! You are right there! If not tomorrow, then definitely very soon you will be in two-topia! I am dying to see an updated picture. I bet you look amazing.

A big HI to everyone else. I'm falling asleep...time for bed!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:40 AM   #45  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

GM all. Haven't posted much lately due to travel, Holiday and now going to be traveling again. I have not been focused on being POP. I have tried for the most part, but cheated a few days and boy does it cost you. Anyway going back to COD after being away for 2 weeks. Hope the scale is nice cause I don't want to hear it. Also don't want to hear about not adding the food for stabalization. Don't really need to if I'm not losing now do I?

Last edited by aguerin; 09-05-2007 at 08:40 AM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote