Old 09-02-2007, 10:06 AM   #1  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

Default Update: Experimenting a bit!

I've been on plan 2 for about a month now, and I was struggling like crazy. It would have been enough food on one of my slow days, but on days when I'm up at 5:00 am, working job #1 from 7-3 and then working job #2 from 4-10 or 11 pm, plus 30 mins of cardio at the gym and at least an hour of walking, it just really wasn't enough food to spread out through the day! So I told the girls @ my COD and they decided to experiment with me a bit. On my rare slow days, when I'm only working one job and can sleep in or go to bed at a reasonable time (in other words, days when I'm NOT awake and on my feet for almost 20 hours!), then I'll stick to plan 2; however, on my normal crazy days, I'm going to give plan 3 a try and see how that goes. I know the general rule is that you shouldn't jump from plan to plan, but my schedule is hardly normal, so we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/See Ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

That's really interesting that they would do that, but it makes sense. My days are generally the same, but on those odd days when i stay up real late or start earlier than normal, I find that I am hungry too, but afraid to deviate from the plan. I'll interested in seeing how it works. Keep us updated.
living the lifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote