I found 4 recipes that look good and promising. Will someone please submit them for review by a LA dietician? Here is the first one. I will do separate threads for each. Thank you.
Cajun Turkey and Fresh Melon salad
• 2 turkey breast tenderloins, split in half horizontally (about 1 lb)
• 1 Tbsp. olive oil
• 1-1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
• 6 cups torn mixed greens
• 1-1/2 cups sliced cantaloupe
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Brush turkey pieces with olive oil. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. For a charcoal grill, grill turkey on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place turkey on grill rack over heat. Cover; grill as above.) Slice turkey.
2. Arrange greens on a serving platter along with the turkey, cantaloupe and berries. Top with cheese and pass dressing. Makes: 4 servings