Starting Tomorrow!

• Hi Everyone. I'm new to the forum but not to LAWL. I joined a few years back. I'm going to be following the plan at home since there isn't a center close by to me. I just finished my last round of chemo for breast cancer and now ready to get myself into shape. I want to lose 80 lbs. This extra weight puts me at risk for reoccurence, so no excuses!!

Anyone else just starting with the plan?

Sue
  • WELCOME SUE!! Best of luck on your weight loss journey. I am still on the old plan, but there are plenty here who have started the numbered plan. Have a great first week back on plan!

• and good luck in your WL!! I'm on the "old" plan. My COD says they won't be getting any numbered plans. Sticking with colors.
    There are plenty of gals (and a couple guys) that are doing this on their own from home and have been successful. So you've found the right place for support!!
  • Welcome, Sue!!!

I'm doing the plan on my own this time, too...so far so good! You'll get tons of support and great info here!

And last round of chemo...yay!!!!!!!!!!
  • Welcome Suz!!! Glad you found us!! lol....congrats on your last row of chemo....my sister just finished up her last bit of chemo as well....she has a tough time and is dieting now as well!!! Welcome!! and Best of Luck!!!
  • Suz, Welcome to the forum and good luck on that last chemo visit. I too am a BC survivor. I had my treatment in 2006. I did radiation also. Hope your last visit goes well and don't try to do too much too soon (trust me on that one). Your body needs time to recover.

• Hi Suz! I am 5 weeks into the program and 13.2 lbs lighter! I am on the numbered plan #5. (In 4 lbs I will go to plan #4! YAY!) I hope you find all the info and encouragement here as helpful as I have! I noticed our stats are close to the same. I am currently 249, down from 263 (July) and I once was 274 (in March), and I want to be 150. Good Luck!!
  • Welcome - we are so glad you decided to join us. I haven't been on this forum for long, but I am LOVING it! Congratulations on your last round of chemo! It must feel like such a victory.