V8 juice anyone use

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Does anyone use this and if so how much fruit and vegs are used in a 8 oz glass. V8 infusion. Thanks
  • I don't like plain V-8 so my COD told me I could use the V-8 Fusion Light - 8 oz is one fruit and one vege. I can also use the V-8 Splash Light and it also counts as 8 oz = 1 fruit and 1 vege. It helps me get all my veges and fruits in.
  • Same here. V8 Fusion is 1 Fruit and 1 Veg. I use those when I am short a fruit mainly. I like the Fusions. And I also get the regular V8 as well. Sometimes it is just tiring having salads all the time.
  • Thanks. I have tried it and liked it. I am trying to get my kids into too. Thanks again.
  • I thought I had read on here that the V8 Fusion was 2V, 1F. Yummy stuff!!
  • Someone posted a thread called "V8 Fusion Drink" a while back. That's where it says that their COD said 2V 1F. If you search, you can find that thread. maybe that'll help!
  • I always thought V-8 had too much sodium. Do they make a low sodium version of V-8?
  • Yes, they do make a low sodium V-8...
  • There is a low sodium version of the regular V-8. DBF drinks it.
  • Tina - funny we must be on the same wave length!! Posted at the same time.
  • Ok so what does the low sodium regular V8 count as (8 oz)?
  • My COD said that a can (156mL) of the low sodium is considered one veggie portion. I found that it is nasty tasting but if add some of the half salt to it much better tasting. almost like a virgin ceasar.
  • Quote: My COD said that a can (156mL) of the low sodium is considered one veggie portion. I found that it is nasty tasting but if add some of the half salt to it much better tasting. almost like a virgin ceasar.

I was just coming here to post the exact same thing! I will add celery powder to it as well then it is a virgin ceasar
  • 8 oz = 1V...I must be weird, because I really like V-8
  • My COD says 8oz Fusion = 2V & 1F
    8oz Fusion Lite = 2V

Hope this helps
    Kathryn