Old 08-27-2007, 09:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Talking August 27-Sept 2 LAWL Losers and Friends

OK I messed the other one up so I just made a new thread! Good Monday Morning everybody! Here's to a great week!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:21 AM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone. I now declare monday morning WI's illegal. That's all I have to say about that
Have a great day everyone
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:25 AM   #3  

LOL Nicole, I totally agree! I gotta stop acting like calories dont count on the weekends!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 10:30 AM   #4  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Count me in on the protest!
I cannot wait in a sense for this week to be over as we have our annvsy tomorrow, my bday on Wed and then company all weekend. I am actually excited about next Tuesday to get back to having my meals planned, weighing my food again and BEHAVING!!!
Taking DH to the dentist at noon for the dental surgery so fingers crossed he can at least speak and isn't doped up tomorrow for our special day.. babysitter and dinner out are hinging on his recovery!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:34 AM   #5  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning Fellow Losers. Hope everyone had a great weekend and tried to stay POP. I didn't do much over the weekend. Saturday got a new cell phone with all the bells and whistles on it. Now just have to figure out how to use the crazy thing!! And went to the Farmers Market and loaded up on fresh veges and fruits. Yum!!! Then went out on the boat yesterday for a few hours since it was only in the 80's. So all in all it was a pretty enjoyable weekend.

Nicole - does that mean the No Scale Challenge will start today or tomorrow? Also, I looked at your blanket and bonnet - cute, cute, cute!!! I'm sure you'll be sewing like crazy as soon as the word gets out about your stuff.

Dan - glad you're back safe and sound. I'm sure Liz and the kiddos are happy you're back.

Liza - hope you have a wonderful time at your getaway.

Joni - hope Charlie and you are doing better.

Kims and Heather - the rest of us are so jealous of you three - getting to meet and have lunch and all. Am glad you had a nice time together.

Alannah - congrats on the house. Moving is such a great pain - oops, I meant joy. As only Felicia knows too well since she just went through this experience.

I know I'm forgetting others but after my brain kicks in I'll post more later. Have a great Monday!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 10:53 AM   #6  
LAWL Salt Police

Morning all!!

Well, I'm back in the office and I wish I'd never walked through the door.. I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and I haven't even had any caffine yet!!

I'm prepping for my Las Cruces conference this week, which will have me away from home yet again.. But at least I'm only gone a three days and I'll still be in-state! Fun Fun Fun!!

I dared to step on the scale this morning and was amazed to find that I was only up a pound from before I left.. So, even after a week and a half of camp food (albeit with better choices made), I survived pretty well... (yay for me!)
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:20 AM   #7  
LAWL since October, 2006

Good Morning

Kristen - good luck with your hubby. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery here. PS Happy anniversary tomorrow (just in case you're too busy nursing hubby back to health to check in here tomorrow, or even more likely - that I'll forget to say it tomorrow...lol )

Hi Kim, Dan, Nicole, Laurie, Joni, and the many, many, more people I'm failing to mention.

have a POP day
Makena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:31 AM   #8  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Good morning everyone!!!

Rhonda- So good to see you around!

Dan- So glad you are home safe and sound. And only one pound? Crazy! Good job!

Kristen- GL to DH!

We had a wonderful weekend. Farmers market, bachlorette party (very naughty!), and yesterday we stayed home most of the day and cleaned, played, grilled. Just a nice weekend, no doubt!

Have a terrific day everyone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:44 AM   #9  

Hi Rhonda!!! Nice to "see" you around again!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 11:52 AM   #10  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Good Monday Morning Everyone....

Joni - Yes, thanks, new avatar for me....it's one of the pictures from the cruise

Katie - sounds like a great weekend

Kristen - good luck to DH - hope the dentist visit goes well

Laurie - I hate getting new cell phones - It takes forever to figure them out. My kids laugh at me because I usually have a really old cell phone because I refuse to change until they break just because I don't want to take the time to figure them out.

Liza - enjoy your day with minime

Hi Nicole, All Kims, Rhonda, Dan, Karen, Pearl, Katy, Felicia, and everyone else I left out.

Last edited by healthy2b; 08-27-2007 at 12:07 PM.
healthy2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:01 PM   #11  
Post-Master

Laurie.........ok, totally forgot about the no sclae challenge......yeah, let's start it in the a.m. that will be our last WI until next Tue morning. Sound like a plan? Ok, I will start a new thread right now

Kristen....I know exactly what you mean about just wanting a boring old week. I hope DH recovers quickly.......you deserve a nice night out

Congrats, Dan, on not having a big gain. There's a little assurance for you that you will never be a fatty boombilaty again.

Hi Rhonda......I just love seeing your sweet smiling face here again

Katie....sounds like a fun weekend. We went to the apple orchard on Sat and our kids all got to pick 2 lbs of apples free because it was opening day. Well, when you have 4 kids that meet the age requirements, you get quite a few free apples.....LOL. We picked lots, and I made an apple pie last night....and ate 2 small slices. It's good to have a big family when you make a pie.........7 people, 8 slices........not too shabby Normally I'd make 2 pies.......but trying to be good even when I am bad Don't you just love an unplanned weekend day of just doing whatever needs doing?

Thanks everyone for all of your support and kind words on my website You are all great friends Ok, time to get back to work
XOXO
Old 08-27-2007, 12:02 PM   #12  
Post-Master

Carrie.......we were posting at the same time.........and I LOVE your new avatar as well You look adorable!!!

Ok, really getting back to work now...........lol
Old 08-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #13  
FBD/8-18-08

Morning all (actually it's good afternoon now!)
I've been POP and POOP... good days and bad. This is the end of the summer season at work and all the leagues are having their covered dish suppers and of course since I've been there and I process their leagues, they want me to try their "specialities" (sp?). Made my week pretty much a wash! My oldest ds turned 17 on Wednesday and I took him out to breakfast for his birthday just us two, after going to court to get his drivers license. It was a wonderful morning and worth every calorie! I was relatively good as I had turkey sausage instead of the other and it was the best I've ever had! Cracker Barrel sells it by the pound however they are in the midst of some health regulations about handling raw meat so I'll check back later to get some!
Along with that, he requested my Mile High Apple Pie for his birthday cake (I just love that boy!) so that was on the agenda yesterday. I ended up making two pies (sorry Nicole) and we each had a slice. Of course, as you can imagine, it was a lot more apples than anything. No top crust, just a "crumble" I make. YUM! I also made homemade ice cream for it. (I told you I was POOP!)
Oh well, no more pot lucks this week, no more birthdays for a while, and I'm off for Labor Day so that will be a special treat since that is my busiest day!
Okay, enough about me. Oh yeah, I got my new dishwasher (finally after 3 months) on Friday! YIPPEEEE!

Blessings,
Prazteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:02 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 187/171.8/150

Height: 5feet 4inches

Good morning everyone!
I agree that monday morning WI are the worst! I am always up on Monday morning...I like to have wine Sat night and it shows on Monday....It was also my wedding anniversay on Friday night, 5 years! My goal is to fit back into my wedding dress!!
QueenLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:03 PM   #15  
Starting over after baby!

S/C/G: 285/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'7''

Hi girls!!! Hope everyone is having a fab Monday! Since Monday WI are now deemed illegal, I have decided to wait til Wednesday! I was pretty POP this weekend, but I want a couple days to recover... It seems the word weekend makes me gain a couple pounds.

I dreamed last night that I lost 14 lbs between weigh-ins... Weird... I was happy though! I havent been 240 in a loong time!!
bradleys mom is offline   Reply With Quote