Default Peach Crumb Cobbler

Got this from the COD Today. Enjoy

Peach Crumb Cobbler

2 C Fresh Peaches, Sliced
1/3 C LF Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
2 tsp Diet Margarine

Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Place sliced peaches in the bottom of an 8X8 inch baking pan. IN a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and nutmeg, mixing well. Gradually blend in margarine and sprinkle mixture over peaches. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.

Serving Size: 1/2 Recipe, Exchange: 1 Fruit, 1 Starch
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

thanks! this sounds great!
I'm gonna try it. :-)
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #3  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

I tried this and it was super simple to make and tasted oh so good!! Especially with some NSA ice cream or Cool Whip Free. Think I may just make another. YUMMMM!!!!!!!!
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Raspberry Oatmeal Bake

I posted this in another thread, but then thought I should add it here in the recipes thread. Hope that is OK.

I use a little different version of the Peach Cobbler (gonna try that one tonight, it looks yummy) and have it cold or warm for breakfast. I spray the bottom of a corning ware/pyrex dish and then put in some fresh or frozen raspberries or blackberries (or a combination of both) equal to 1 serving according to your plan. You can add Splenda if you want. Add a pinch of salt to bring out the flavor of the berries. . I take a package of instant oatmeal and cut in 1 tsp of regular or 2 tsp of diet margarine. It already has flavoring in so I don't add any here. Pat the oatmeal mix on top of the berries and push in down. Bake it for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees (I use my toaster oven) until you can see the fruit bubbling through. I spoon yogurt on the top and have it for breakfast.

Enjoy

PS (You can double it with two packages if a larger dish and I am going to divide it in two).

Last edited by shshshhh; 10-01-2007 at 04:54 PM. Reason: forgot to add directions for a larger dish
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote