Old 09-12-2007, 04:39 PM   #31  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

I'm glad you guys started this thread. I'm going to run to Walmart tonight after work and pick up this video and see if it will light a fire under me again. I pretty much gave up on the diet a while back as I've been struggling with the same 4 lbs since May. I've been halfway doing the diet for the last month and am still maintaining this 4 lb spread which is scary. I'll give this a shot.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:46 AM   #32  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Shannon! We have missed you. Welcome to TBL challenge!

I am so motivated by the 60+ year old's 30+lb weight loss---IN ONE WEEK?! I could not believe it.

I got another 1/2 hour in today. I still haven't gotten sick of it. I found a great "dance mix" station on the satellite radio and turn that on, keep the DVD silent and just follow the moves. Makes it go by so fast!

How are all you doing so far?
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #33  
Britt/LAWL~Red

hey there! I have my DVD out ready to workout today in probably an hour or so. I know it will kick my butt today but I am looking forward to it except for the lunges grrrrrr. I have not decided if I am going to do DVD 1 or 2 yet. I think I might alternate them.

Hope everyone is doing good!

The show was really good last week and it will certainly be interesting this week.
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #34  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Just bumping this up.

How is everyone doing?
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote