What do you think about this meal for Fast Forward? I don't think that any of the ingredients are prohibited. My boyfriend found it on About.com. I don't want to add it to the recipes because I am not sure if it is okay. I wanted to ask you guys' advice.
Tilapia fillets are baked with a topping mixture made with lemon, butter, parsley, chopped green onions, and seasonings.
* 1 small lemon
* 4 tablespoons butter, softened
* 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
* 3/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/4 cup chopped green onions, with tops
* 4 tilapia fillets, about 6 ounces each, about 1 1/2 pounds total
Preheat oven to 400°. Zest lemon and squeeze 1 tablespoon of juice. In a small bowl, combine the peel and juice with the softened butter, parsley, salt, pepper, and green onions.
Butter a 12x8-inch baking dish.
Place fillets in baking dish, folding thinner ends under as necessary. Top fillets with the butter mixture. Bake fillets for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.