what is the free to live kit?

• it was offered to me at my last weigh in but I have no idea what it is or why it wasn't offered before. I tried to search it but no matter how many or few words I use it tells me I haven't used enough???
  • I can remember when I joined, almost two years ago, I received a small book in a three-ring binder called "Free to Live." It had a lot of tips on how to stay on the plan, and some cards to tuck into a side pocket that dealt with challenging situations. I did not have to pay extra for it, so I am wondering if there is something new. LAWL is always changing something!
  • When I joined LAWL in January, I got the same thing as Tracy, 3 ring binder with tips and cards. I don't know if I had to pay for this or not. I had to pay a $99 start up fee that was mandatory that included samples of the lites, snacks, biscotti, cook book, etc. The free to live binder may have been included in the $99 fee or may have been with the plan anyway - not sure.
  • I wonder if the goofy videotape and the scale, as well as the box of variety bars and Fast Forward juice, were considered part of the "kit." I got all of that when I signed up. I did not get a cookbook, snacks or biscotti. The only thing consistent about LAWL is its inconsistency.
  • I bought this kit when I first started too. Mine was a "deal" to buy the FF drink, which was on special for $24/bottle. If you paid $39 you got the juice, the kitchen scale to weigh food and a spiral bound book that had the tips and a set of 'tip cards' and a box of assorted lite bars.