Old 08-13-2007, 02:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 246/242/160

Height: 5"6"

Default New to LAWL

Hi all I just joined, I recieved my plan on Saturday , they started we with plan 4 on week 5. I am breastfeeding, I have a 9 month old and a 9 year old. I have 88lbs to lose. I have been on WW several times in the past but a friend of mine talked me into joining with her. It is already a big adjustment getting away from the points mentality, but I will get there. I am glad I found this forum, as I will have many questions. Do many of you find the la bar contribute to your weight loss? I also work 3rd shift 11-7:30 and I stay up with my son until DH comes home from work, so on average I only sleep about 4 hours a day. I am also wondering what are some of the foods that help you through the day.
QZMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:33 AM   #2  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Default Welcome

Welcome QZMom...yowzer you have a crazy schedule! Best of luck...lots of former WW on this thread.
The lites are a true salvation in the begnning. A special treat to get you through your days (and nights in your case). If you do a calorie count (which you really are not supposed to do on LAWL/PWL), you will probably have less calories on the all food plan, but I don't think eliminating them really will get you to your goal must faster and you may as well enjoy your journey....the road can be rough at times.

Here's a great list (via another thread from a while back) with some great shopping list ideas.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=shopping+list

Good luck.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:13 PM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Welcome!!! This plan works, and you can do it!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #5  
virgo062

S/C/G: 206.4

Height: 5.6

Hi QZMOM, I have a little habit of a.m. sweet cravings. The LA's have helped me through that. They are a lot better for me than that piece of cake I normally cram in my pie hole. So LA's are #1 to me.
VIRGO062 is offline   Reply With Quote