Old 07-30-2007, 11:03 PM   #1  

Default just joined--purple plan

hi everyone---i just joined, posted a few days about the $249 special....so anyway just finishing up 2nd day of take off.
they put me on purple with lites (i am planning to start with lites as i think i will need that, but we will see)
They did not give me much of a reason as to why i am on purple, is this a popular program??
also, my dh is doing the program with me, which will be great, although he is not going to the center....since i am on purple what would you add to his program....another protein, starch... ect.
just curious if anyone would be able to make a guess, he is about 245# and works out about an hour/day (this is a new biking thing he is doing)

will they change my program as i work out more, my summer ymca schedule is a little light, but i work out much more once school is back on for the kids.

I am excited to get going on this program, thanks for your help.
btw, i am 42, mom to four kids ages 2 1/2 thru 21, and live in minnesota
thanks, chris
ccommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Chris. Can't help you with what program your hubby should be on. I don't understand LAWL rhyme or reason to how they choose colors. It does go by height/weight and activity level, but they have a few pounds in either direction to play with to determine your color book. As your activity increases, they may increase your plan.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/153/130

Height: 5'4"

Good luck to you and your husband! How great that you two are doing this together!!!
curiousone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:34 AM   #4  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

DH was put on purple with lites at 232 and no regular exercise. Sounds like he could try that or go to Red if he's not feeling like he's getting enough--especially if he sticks with the hour a day of exercise.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote