Old 07-26-2007, 03:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/162/125

Height: 5'1"

Default Meeting at Center tomorrow...to begin again

I signed up for LAWL a few years ago when I was still in Houston. I only went for a few weeks before I stopped the program due to life being stressful and crazy. That was quite a stupid decision as I had already bought my complete program and Lites program. I have done alright with losing a bit of weight over the years (10 lbs), but still have 40 lbs to go to my goal. I decided to call my local center yesterday (I know live in WA) to see if there was any way I could at least use the Lites program that I paid for. Much to my surprise, they told me that I could add back on my weight loss segment at a very reasonable fee and get my entire program back. So, I searched for LAWL support groups and found this site. I have decided, heck, the program is paid for and I'm not where I want to be so I may as well do it. After reading so many success stories here, I'm very excited about my meeting. I have calculated that if I reach my weight loss goal within the 20 weeks that I'll sign up for in the weight loss segment, I will be to goal by Christmas and before my 2 year wedding anniversary! I'm so excited and can't wait to start and share this journey with everyone !

Jenn
aggiegirl92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:36 PM   #2  
Val

Welcome Jenn. You found a great site! The people here are very supportive and helpful.
Jrny2aNewMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #3  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Jenn. You will love this site. It is very addictive (for me anyway). Alot of helpful information, advice and support at your finger tips without having to drive to the COD.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 04:15 PM   #4  

Height: 5'4"

Amy

I totally agree with you. This site IS addictive. But, I figure, this way I don't get tempted to eat mindlessly, cause I need both hands to type. LOL
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 07:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 153/139.2/130

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Welcome back! I quit only a couple months into it too. I just rejoined June 26th and I am so happy I did. I feel great! Once I got myself past the sales tactics of the COD that drove me crazy, I gave it another chance and I know LAWL is a great program and something I can stick with!!!!

I am excited for you!
sparklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote