TO Juice Recipe from Ebay

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I bought this recipe from Ebay for $2.00. I haven't tried it as I will probably have to get all this at the health food store and I don't frequent it much. Besides it is probably cheaper to by the Knudens Morning blend.

1 Cup Papaya Juice
    1 Banana
    1/2 Cup Green Tea, (Strongly Brewed)
    1 Scoop Soy Protein Powder w/ Spirulina
    1/2 Cup Blueberries
    1/4 Cup Carrot Juice
    1/2 Cup Apricot Juice
    1/2 Cup Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
    1 Packet Equal/Splenda

Blend all the above together until smooth. Serve over ice. Recipe yields 2 servings. Use Juices with no added sugar or corn syrup. Dilute each serving with equal part of water (i.e., 4 oz juice to 4 oz water).
  • Just my opinion, but you may spend close to or just as much as you would buying the actual juice from the COD. Blueberries come in 1/2 pints (1c) and pints (2c) or frozen, and the juices are all sold in greater quantities. You may be better off sticking with the COD or the Knudsens. Or even the celebrity juice diet. But I'd definitely be interested to see how much this actually costs when you buy it. Please come back and share.
  • LOL I just 'bought' this recipe too and thought the same thing it would be very expensive and once opened not sure how long everything would last.
  • Oh guys, I had this recipe in a LAWL program that I bought on EBay a couple of years ago and gladly would have shared it with everyone. It had all the color plans and the directions for calculating which color program you need to be on depending on age, if you are a 'shift worker', male/female, and level of activity. PLEASE let me know if anyone needs that information.
  • that info would be really cool if you are willing to share
  • Shshshhh, That would be great if you would share, I am on the new express and I don't know how that is going to go. I told them I was a beef eater when I joined and now they tell me I can't have it.
  • well I went and bought all the stuff for this recipe today as I can not find the knudsens anywhere. While I was at the health food store I saw they have that celebrity fast juice as well it was $21.97(cdn) a bottle. Now what I bought some will go a LONG way, others not so much but I did have enough to make for 4 batches and froze it. here is what it cost me (all in CDN):

carrot juice (500ml) on sale $3.99 + .05 deposit

FF plain yogurt (500ml) $3.49

Green tea (100 grams loose leaf) $7.49

apricot juice (1L) $3.59 + .05 deposit

plain soy protein powder (454g (1 scoop is 30g)) $16.99

spirulina powder (113g) $15.99

papaya juice (1L) $2.99 + .05 deposit

bananas (4) .80

blueberries I had on hand don't remember what i paid maybe 4.99? for 4 cups, only needed 2 cups

Equal/sweet & low I don't use EVER and really it doesn't need it.

all plus 7% goods and services tax

for a total of:

aprox $65 to make at least 4 batches, much cheaper than the $37 plus taxes for 1 at the center!!

now the protein powder, spirulina, and green tea I have LOTS left over but the juices and yogurt and berries are gone. It is pretty tasty but nasty looking.
  • ok it ends up each recipe only makes enough for 1 day so I made 4 batches so that is good for 4 days, not such a great deal when you can buy the celebrity juice stuff for $21 a bottle
  • Hello,

I guess I havn't posted enough messages to send a pm message to Shshshhh to see if I could get some of that info from Ebay. Would someone who has that info or even Shshshhh, be able to pm me that info? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
  • I would love that info as well please!
  • I use the $14 juice from Wal-Mart. It works very well for me!
  • Shshshh - I would love the info on how to determine what plan you should be on!! My husband is joining me and with the centers closing we don't dare put him on a contract. Please & thanks!!
  • just sent you a private message with the info I had.
    Quote: Hello,

I guess I havn't posted enough messages to send a pm message to Shshshhh to see if I could get some of that info from Ebay. Would someone who has that info or even Shshshhh, be able to pm me that info? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
    Just sent you the breakdown of the old color coded plans that I had. Hope it helps
    Roberta
  • Just sent you a private message
    Quote: Shshshh - I would love the info on how to determine what plan you should be on!! My husband is joining me and with the centers closing we don't dare put him on a contract. Please & thanks!!

ChristyLee
    Just sent you what I had on the breakdown for the old color coded plans.
    Hope it helps
    Roberta
  • Just sent you a private message
    Quote: Shshshh - I would love the info on how to determine what plan you should be on!! My husband is joining me and with the centers closing we don't dare put him on a contract. Please & thanks!!
    Just forwarded what I had.
    Hope it helps
    Roberta